Swagbucking into 2014

Comments

• kitkat34
    kitkat34 Posts: 213 Forumite
    thanks trix for the new thread
    the first page is great only thing I would say is I cant see anywhere telling ppl about the max per day you can earn from sbtv it used to be only 75 but I think ive seen ppl saying its now 150 cant imagine being able to get that much tho all those vids

happy new year everyone hope 2014 is a great year for all
    SPC 8 #466 target £300
  • Thanks for the new thread - I've been a lurker on the previous one. Just had to share a search win - 30SB for "my inlaws are nutters" !
    "Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I think surveys will be thin on the ground until Monday.

So Supersonic 'Holidays' offer for 39SB I think is new. Credited me after a few yes/no answers and 20 mins. I said mostly no to the offers. A dummy phone number and spam email address is of course needed.

Hopefully this will save some a few rounds of SBTV.

Happy, happy new year :)
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Code: Welcome2014 (Blog)

14 SBs Expires 9.00 PM
  • Bristol1
    Bristol1 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Does it help to share search terms? Just got 6sb for searching "home insurance".
    Swagbucks 2014 Cashouts:
    Jan £40 : Feb £60 : Mar £65 : Apr £0
    +spare change: 180sb

Target: £200 by Easter for part payment towards a new washing machine from John Lewis.
  • Bristol1 wrote: »
    Does it help to share search terms? Just got 6sb for searching "home insurance".

Yes it does because sometimes they work for other people too =)
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • rao_2
    rao_2 Posts: 256 Forumite
    Yeah haven't had a survey in a long time... Seems pretty quiet overall.
    What are everyone's Swagbucks goals for this year? I'd like to earn £100 in Amazon vouchers for next Christmas and also cover a few birthday presents along the way!

I was saving for a tablet computer and managed to get £100 Amazon over the Christmas holiday during the voucher sale. But Amazon seem to of gotten more expensive and slow on stocking any other colour than white for a reasonable price... Then I thought maybe I'd save up John Lewis vouchers and buy it there, but I'm thinking of just starting over this year and saving to PayPal instead so I can take my pick of any store. It'll take longer but at least Swagbucks gives me some kind of chance (never been able to afford a tablet).
  • TattyG
    TattyG Posts: 228 Forumite
    6SB and the Gingerbread Man for searching "DVD Shopping" x
    Aug Comp Wins - :j

Fly Lady - Day Completed -

Starting to OS again and get life into some kind of order!
    :T
  • saliency
    saliency Posts: 58 Forumite
    Just joined swagbucks. Hopefully I can earn some extra money this year!
    “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”

2012 Wins: BareMinerals makeup goody bag, Olympic Tickets:j
  • coz93
    coz93 Posts: 72 Forumite
    code : Welcome2014
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business