PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Ideas for what to do next...?

Options
2»

Comments

• broodylass_2
    Options
    Homemade dishwasher powder and washing powder, etc? I'm interested in that...but where do I start? I'll go looking for a thread I guess...the trouble I find is the threads end up SOOOO big that by the time I go to read them I spend an afternoon trying to wade through all the comments! :0p
  • broodylass_2
    Options
    Soups and batch cooking are a bit awkward at the moment but definitely something I'll do in the future. For some reason the kids don't like 'wet' food or mixed up food...and DS2 avoids red meat for some reason. Kids eh!

And I've now started looking into the stocking up for Winter :0)
  • 415SanFran
    415SanFran Posts: 743 Forumite
    Options
    Here is a link for the home made washing powder. http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-homemade-washing-powder
    It really is very easy to make and lasts months, I prefare the powder personally, not sure how good it is on nappies, or clothes that has babyfood dried on it.
    In the cleaning bottles I just use the Flash gel stuff about 3 inches of the Flash about an inch of bleach and fill up with water.
    Have you started filling the hand wash bottles with 10p shower gel/bubble bath.
    remember when I bought one for the first time the children went through a whole bottle, in about 3 days, as they had never seen soap like that before :)
    Ebay 13 ;)........1583.46/2000.00 Amazon sales 54/50 Etsy sales 63/50
    Amazon 14.......4/50 Etsy14............46/75. Ebay........23/200
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family