Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Comments

• Kerilinann
    Kerilinann Posts: 436 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 December 2009 at 2:49PM
    Anyone know any good deals/gifts for subscribing to Practical Photography?

Never mind!

http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/photography/practical-photography-magazine.html

woo!
  • Does anyone know of any good deals on prima subscriptions - ideally with a free gift.
    Last one I could find expired on Dec 1

Thanks
  • clare+3
    clare+3 Posts: 533 Forumite
    Can anyone help with a code for a good Radio Times deal, please - the best one I can find is 4 for £1 - was hoping there might be a 10 or 12 for £1 somewhere? TIA
  • Loz
    Loz Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    clare+3 wrote: »
    Can anyone help with a code for a good Radio Times deal, please - the best one I can find is 4 for £1 - was hoping there might be a 10 or 12 for £1 somewhere? TIA

The best one that I could find at the moment is 8 issues for £1. http://www.radiotimes.com/content/magazine/
  • clare+3
    clare+3 Posts: 533 Forumite
    Loz wrote: »
    The best one that I could find at the moment is 8 issues for £1. http://www.radiotimes.com/content/magazine/
    Thanks, Loz, you're a star. Thanks so much for taking the time to find this offer - much better than I'd come up with - and to post. Have ordered.
  • Kate1
    Kate1 Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    BaileyB wrote: »
    My GF is after the weight watchers magazine, is the only place to get it is on their website?
    I normally find Weight Watchers just do the magazine themselves so often no good offers. Worth looking out for what feebies they have with the subscribtion (I don't have this months mag to check but someone may?)

The best offer I can find is £10 off - so a years subscribtion (11 issues)for £17.50. You can subscribe online at subscribeonline.co.uk/WWAT and quote the reference MPSUB709 or call the order line on 01795414872 quoting the same reference. This is a direct debit offer and valid until 28 Feb 2010.

Hope this helps.
  • Kate1
    Kate1 Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Any offers for Easy Living magazine out there? Normally get one with a free gift but can't find any. Best I've found is 5 issues for £5 at magazine group.
  • Hepl! I have a friend in the States who wants me to send them the latest copy of Glamour magazine but not the compact size. I have tried 3 or 4 shops and they all seem to only have the compact size and I can't find anything on line either to say it comes in 2 sizes - does anyone know for sure if it does? Thanks in advance.

:confused:
  • Yes Glamour comes in 2 sizes, the 'standard' size & the 'travel' size. Usually bigger newsagents & supermarkets sell the bigger size HTH x
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Look magazine has a good few offers in, I didn't buy it (read my mum's copy) so cannot recall all the codes but there are offers on HQ Hair (20% off but not on electricals, eg GHDs and not on the outlet) think the code was LOOKMAG, also offers in various other places, 20% off a hair colour and another offer on a cut I think* worth picking up a copy if you still have any cash left...!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback