14 years I feel Ive wasted,not sure how to cope

Comments

• annandale wrote: »
    Control isn't back with him.

She's not the person who deserves your anger.

It takes time to get over a relationship. Its not going to happen in weeks

I don't know why I behaved like that annadale but I know it was wrong.:(
  • Primrose wrote: »
    Well you learned another lesson today. Always screen your phone calls before responding when you're in a situation with people you don't want to talk to.
    Actually do you think his stepmother deserves an apology? You know the old saying, "Don't shoot the messenger!"

I normally do Primrose but I was dead to the world and I just heard the phone ringing and didn't think twice about it.
    Does she deserve a apology?? possibly.
    I know I shouldn't shoot the messenger but he must of told her to ring to try and reassure me because he cant so I'm not so sure.
    Oh !!!!!! :(
  • annandale
    annandale Posts: 1,469 Forumite
    You are upset. Break ups are horrible. You spent a long time with him and he left you in a not very nice fashion to say the least.

Its fine to be upset and angry. Time is the only thing that's going to make you feel better.
  • Mojisola
    Mojisola Posts: 35,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I normally do Primrose but I was dead to the world and I just heard the phone ringing and didn't think twice about it.

There will be times when this happens. If the person on the other starts to talk about him (or any other subject that you don't want to talk about), just say that you're not discussing this now and cut the call.
  • annandale wrote: »
    You are upset. Break ups are horrible. You spent a long time with him and he left you in a not very nice fashion to say the least.

Its fine to be upset and angry. Time is the only thing that's going to make you feel better.

I guess its because he didn't know how I was feeling,if I was either crying in my pillow or painting the town red now I'm single(I'm doing neither) besides he had no right to knowing that anyway but now he knows I'm upset,angry and possibly bitter.
    And it was going so good too:(
  • Mojisola
    Mojisola Posts: 35,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I told her I never want to see the jerk ever again,I never want to see his face or speak to him.

Her parting words were "I can see you still love him otherwise you wouldn't be as angry as you are,maybe you should just concentrate on making yourself happy"

She's as bad as he is!

She shouldn't have phoned you on his behalf and she's so much on his side that she can't hear what you're saying - they both want you to toe the line and behave in ways that suits them.
  • Mojisola wrote: »
    There will be times when this happens. If the person on the other starts to talk about him (or any other subject that you don't want to talk about), just say that you're not discussing this now and cut the call.

I,ll not be as stupid next time Mojisola;,just so bloody annoyed with myself right now.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Never mind. These things happen, but try and put it right and then maybe you'll feel better. . Tomorrow is another day and tomorrow evening you have a nice outing with your new friend so a good way to kick off a hopefully better weekend.
  • Mojisola wrote: »
    She's as bad as he is!

She shouldn't have phoned you on his behalf and she's so much on his side that she can't hear what you're saying - they both want you to toe the line and behave in ways that suits them.

Yes your right,she shouldn't of phoned me.It wasn't to ask how I am,it was to reassure me he didn't cheat on me.
    Why is this one point so important to him?? surely he would know its all the other stuff which I needed to know not this?
  • Primrose wrote: »
    Never mind. These things happen, but try and put it right and then maybe you'll feel better. . Tomorrow is another day and tomorrow evening you have a nice outing with your new friend so a good way to kick off a hopefully better weekend.

Double Mojitos will definatly be on the cards tomorrow(inbetween the awesome burger of course) lol
    I kept saying to myself"bite your lip bite your lip" and I didn't :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport