Toluna Discussion (merged)

Comments

• BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Foxy16 wrote: »
    I have just claimed a voucher, and shocked to see that it is now 60,000 points for a £10. voucher, whereas it used to be, 80,000 points for £15. What a damn con.

I think it might depend on which vouchers. For example, I tend to have Amazon ones and they are still 80,000 for £15

If the voucher you have is a retailer, it might be worth seeing if they are offered by Flexecodes. (M&S is one example that is included under both options) That way you could also still have 80,000 for £15. It's an extra step in the process so you would have to decide if it was worth it to you or not :)
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Sorry Louface - cross posted with you!
  • skea56
    skea56 Posts: 405 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Newshound!
    I requested a Debenhams voucher in May and still have not received.

I did contact them about 3 weeks ago, and was told they would look into the delay.

Still no further forward today, I've checked my account and the vouchers says it is "Processing" but when I click on the vouchers details, it states the value as £26.25, not the £30 I requested?

Anyone any experience of this?

I've emailed them again this morning, I've gotten loads of vouchers of them in the past, but never has one taken this long!

sk56
    Savings: £2 Jar: £804/£1000
    Debts: Santander 1211.12/1780.47 (32% Paid) Total Debt Paid Off £12871.66
  • skea56
    skea56 Posts: 405 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Newshound!
    No further response from Toluna, although on my dashboard it now says the voucher is "Processed". Hopefully that means its on its way, I have not done any further surveys since the delay went on - only need about 10k in points to get another voucher so might try for that and then knock TOluna on the head.

sk56
    Savings: £2 Jar: £804/£1000
    Debts: Santander 1211.12/1780.47 (32% Paid) Total Debt Paid Off £12871.66
  • skea56 wrote: »
    No further response from Toluna, although on my dashboard it now says the voucher is "Processed". Hopefully that means its on its way, I have not done any further surveys since the delay went on - only need about 10k in points to get another voucher so might try for that and then knock TOluna on the head.

sk56

When it says 'Processed' you'll usually receive your voucher within a couple of weeks. Vouchers do take forever to come though. They have discontinued (for the time being, they say) quite a few vouchers, including Love To Shop (my favourite) but they now have Tesco vouchers, so I'll have those instead now. I did think of E-vouchers like Amazon, but apparently, even though they don't have to order and post them, those take just as long! Can't understand that, because whenever I order an Amazon voucher from any other survey company that offers them, they come immediately, by the next e-mail! :(

"Common Sense is really not so common!"
  • d0nna
    d0nna Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Daisy_Bell wrote: »
    When it says 'Processed' you'll usually receive your voucher within a couple of weeks. Vouchers do take forever to come though. They have discontinued (for the time being, they say) quite a few vouchers, including Love To Shop (my favourite) but they now have Tesco vouchers, so I'll have those instead now. I did think of E-vouchers like Amazon, but apparently, even though they don't have to order and post them, those take just as long! Can't understand that, because whenever I order an Amazon voucher from any other survey company that offers them, they come immediately, by the next e-mail! :(

I usually order amazon vouchers and it takes about 2-3 months to arrive.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,679 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I've been waiting for two months for £10 National Garden Centre vouchers.

Recently ordered £15 Tesco vouchers.

You have to wait ages before survey points are added to your account, then a further two months (or longer) before vouchers are despatched.

You definitely need patience being a member of Toluna!
  • p34nut
    p34nut Posts: 26 Forumite
    cant see people putting up with the delays much longer, I ordered my £10 sainsburys voucher 2/7/14 and its still 'processing', this is my first and only voucher as a trial to make sure they really work and refuse to any more until in turns up, sorry toluna but I don't work for free!!!!
  • FLA27
    FLA27 Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I started using Toluna earlier this year and waited over 9 weeks for my first £15 Amazon voucher to 'Process'. My second £15 Amazon voucher (requested before the first actually processed) took 3 weeks.

3 weeks! I almost fell off my chair when I realized...

It seems totally random with Toluna. I really don't see why e-vouchers cannot be instant when other survey companies manage it.
  • p34nut wrote: »
    cant see people putting up with the delays much longer, I ordered my £10 sainsburys voucher 2/7/14 and its still 'processing', this is my first and only voucher as a trial to make sure they really work and refuse to any more until in turns up, sorry toluna but I don't work for free!!!!

But people are putting up with it! They have been doing so for years now. This thread has been going on forever too! However, if you are willing to keep survey invitations, keep screenshots of their completion and remember also to check that these completed surveys are showing in your points account as 'Pending', then after having ordered a voucher, take screenshots of your 'Processing' vouchers, I have found that you do get your points and vouchers in the end. (It was four months before I got one lot of points this year, but I eventually did get them.) Mind you, it's no use depending on receiving your vouchers in time for some special occasion - like, say, Christmas; you will be sadly disappointed! :rotfl:

"Common Sense is really not so common!"
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure