Free 3 pack Body Shop face masks

Free 3 pack Body Shop face masks, on Facebook, send 3 to a friend:https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShopUK/app/466894036743114/
Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Free 3 pack Body Shop face masks, on Facebook, send 3 to a friend:https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShopUK/app/466894036743114/

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Worked for me, they email you a voucher which you have to take to a local branch.

'This Offer shall run between 10:00 am Local Time on Tuesday, August 23rd and 17:00 pm Local Time on Monday, September 19th, 2016 or until the supply of 40,000 three-pack Facial Masks Samples run out. The approximate size of each product offered is 5mL. '
  • faithless
    faithless Posts: 782 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

If you're on a mobile/tablet and get the above error message, try changing to desktop view, it came up with the above error message until I switched to desktop view.
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,903
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    The link worked for me but to claim (or send) a vegetarian facemask, it wanted more Facebook access than I was willing to permit.
    Looks like fun, though.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    faithless wrote: »
    If you're on a mobile/tablet and get the above error message, try changing to desktop view, it came up with the above error message until I switched to desktop view.

Thanks, as I realise now its store collection I will give it a miss.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Savethekipper
    Savethekipper Posts: 1,434
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Picked up from store in Bolton today. 3 samples, excellent freebie, thanks OP
  • Unfortunately I am not on facebook any longer, these kind of things are frustrating, :mad:
    ....in fact ....I think it's downright "facebook-ist" :rotfl::rotfl:
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • Unfortunately I am not on facebook any longer, these kind of things are frustrating, :mad:
    ....in fact ....I think it's downright "facebook-ist" :rotfl::rotfl:

I didn't need to go on Facebook to get the freebies. Just look on The Body Shop website
  • Delilahh
    Delilahh Posts: 476
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I didn't need to go on Facebook to get the freebies. Just look on The Body Shop website

I can't find the freebies on The Body Shop website.

I'm also not on Facebook, but would love to try these out.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 306
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite

Could you give the link to where these freebies can be found, please? Searched in vain on the BS website!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure