4 week Pro Plan Purina food for your dog (10,000 available)

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 23 August 2016 at 4:19PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
https://www.purina.co.uk/dog/proplan/trial-mechanic

We’re offering you a free 4-week trial of a PURINA® PRO PLAN® OPTINUTRITION product.

Each product in our range is tailored to dogs’ unique nutritional needs, so you can find the right one for yours, and make his life even more amazing.

All you need to do is enter your details below. We’ll recommend the best product for you and send you 4 weeks of PURINA® PRO PLAN® food straight to your door (please note we only offer one trial pack per household)

trial_home_banner.jpg

T&Cs apply. Offer ends on 31.12.16, or when 10,000 valid registrations have been received, whichever is the sooner. Maximum of one trial per new registered user/household

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 23 Aug: To get your free four-week trial of Purina Pro Plan dog food, go via this Purina link, enter some details about your dog (name, age, breed size and any lifestyle requirements) and then your email, name and address – this will only be used for the promotion unless you select to be added to Purina’s marketing database. The four-week trial includes a combination of Pro Plan 3kg, 12kg or 14kg bags, depending on the size of your pooch, and should arrive within 28 days. The offer will end on Sat 31 Dec or when 10,000 free trials have been claimed – whichever’s sooner. You can only get one free trial per household and you can’t take up this offer if you’ve had a free trial before. We’ve asked Purina how many free trials are still available but it hasn’t got back to us yet, so go quick if you want this for your dog. After four weeks, you’ll receive an email with a £5 discount voucher for Purina Pro Plan dog food which can be used in-store at Pets at Home or online at Monster Pet Supplies.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Brill.have registered. Thanks
  • grandmasam
    grandmasam Posts: 535
    First Anniversary Stoptober Survivor
    Forumite
    I've registered, thanks!
    Saving for another hound :j
    :staradmin from Sue-UU
    SPC no 031 SPC 9 £1211, SPC 8 £1027 SPC 7 £937.24, SPC 6 £973.4 SPC 5 £1949, SPC 4 £904.67 SPC 4 £980.27
  • LeaLea89
    LeaLea89 Posts: 359
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Brilliant have registered thank you, I've had the email come through but when I go to verify it goes to a blank purina page is that what happens? Sorry to be a pain!!
    SPC6 #116 £652.75
    SPC7 #116 £674.50
    SPC8 #116 £1010
  • MoJo
    MoJo Posts: 542
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Confirmed - excellent! Thank you :)
  • dti2k
    dti2k Posts: 227 Forumite
    Thanks - just registered, received the email and confirmed.
    Food will be delivered in 2-3 days.
    Competition Wins:
    2011: 4 British Airways Flights to Sydney, Australia.
    2014: Turtle Lego Set.
  • Bagpuss741
    Bagpuss741 Posts: 2,289
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thank You, have just registered for my aunt's new puppy
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    dti2k wrote: »
    Thanks - just registered, received the email and confirmed.
    Food will be delivered in 2-3 days.

I received this confirmation as well, but no dog food yet. Has anyone received it? Thanks.
  • Nothing here, I'm now thinking they meant to put 2-3 weeks rather than days. 2-3 days would be a very quick turnaround for a large company/couriers, etc.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I received this confirmation as well, but no dog food yet. Has anyone received it? Thanks.

As per the MSE insert in my OP:

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 23 Aug: To get your free four-week trial of Purina Pro Plan dog food, go via this Purina link, enter some details about your dog (name, age, breed size and any lifestyle requirements) and then your email, name and address – this will only be used for the promotion unless you select to be added to Purina’s marketing database. The four-week trial includes a combination of Pro Plan 3kg, 12kg or 14kg bags, depending on the size of your pooch, and should arrive within 28 days. The offer will end on Sat 31 Dec or when 10,000 free trials have been claimed – whichever’s sooner. You can only get one free trial per household and you can’t take up this offer if you’ve had a free trial before. We’ve asked Purina how many free trials are still available but it hasn’t got back to us yet, so go quick if you want this for your dog. After four weeks, you’ll receive an email with a £5 discount voucher for Purina Pro Plan dog food which can be used in-store at Pets at Home or online at Monster Pet Supplies.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've had a despatch email and it's coming with DX.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure