Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 19

Comments

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    melvis wrote: »
    oops posted in the old thread by accident :rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks ness :j:j Just received £100 cheque from issue 40, not sure if it's from this post or the puzzles I post but either way, thanks for posting :D xxx

whoop, whoop well done melvis tresheureux.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    tamalyn wrote: »
    i want to thank whoever posts the womans weekly comps as i just had a winning letter, i won 1st prize in the womans weekly issue 39 - silentnight and i have won a Puccini Double Divan bed with mattress courtesy of silentnight

i searched for the comp but not sure which one it was am sure its a postal or text from here tho.

well done tamalyn :T:T:T a lovely nice new bed just before santa arrives just make sure he don't sneak in with you santaclaus1.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • isitenough
    isitenough Posts: 5,593 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Shazmatazz wrote: »
    **No question **
    Text Mentalist to - 65550 (£1.50 +SNR)
    Phone - 0904 16 10 555 (£1.53 from BT line)
    Post to -( ends 2nd Dec)
    Mentalist
    PO Box 7557
    Derby
    DE1 0NP

Just wanted to post the T&C's for future ref:
    The Mentalist competition to win a trip to Los Angeles - Additional terms and conditions

1. The trip for two includes:

• Return economy flights for 2 from London Heathrow to Los Angeles
    • LAX Self-drive hire car is included for the duration of the trip.
    • Pick up and drop off at Los Angeles airport.
    • Driver must be over 21 and hold a valid driving licence.
    • 4 nights at a 4* hotel (with breakfast) Hotel accommodation is based on 2 people sharing 1 room. (double or twin depending on the winner’s choice) 2 x VIP Warner Bros. Studio Tour
    • Travel insurance for two (pre-existing medical conditions will be reviewed on a case by case basis)
    2. Trip must be taken between 1st March 2013 and 30th June 2013 or between 15th September 2013 and 15th December 2013, excluding all UK bank and school holidays

3. Trip must include a Saturday night.

4. Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.

5. At least one person travelling must be 18 years or over.

6. If either person travelling is under 18 they must be accompanied by their parent/guardian or an adult who has the written consent of the under 18s parent/guardian to accompany him/her.

7. Minimum age for the Warner Bros. Studio tour is 8.

8. Winners must have valid passports and applicable visas/permissions.

9. Winners must register online for US ESTA Immigration https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov.

10. A valid credit card is required at hotel check-in for incidentals.

11. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.

12. The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, personal expenses and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
    Thank you to everyone who posts comps! :A
    I would like to be lucky,healthy & happy in 2020! :T
  • zaphgb
    zaphgb Posts: 1,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Answer - ALABAMA

Text: ARROW followed by your answer, name & postcode to 65700 - texts cost £1.00 + s/n/c

(eg: ARROW ALABAMA JOHN SMITH W8 5TT)

Phone: 0901 292 5061 & leave your answer, name & address details - BT calls cost £1.02 from BT landlines
    Good luck to all x :hello:
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,281 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    melvis wrote: »
    oops posted in the old thread by accident :rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks ness :j:j Just received £100 cheque from issue 40, not sure if it's from this post or the puzzles I post but either way, thanks for posting :D xxx

Brilliant news, well done! :T:D
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Win a pair of tickets to see Yashin at the O2 ABC, Glasgow on Saturday 17 November. The winner will also receive a goody bag containing merchandise such as a signed CD and T-shirt.

What is the missing word from Yashin’s first album title. Put your …. Where I can See Them?
    Answer: 2) Hands

Call: 0900 586 6729
    Text: DRCOMP2 followed by your answer (2), name and full address and email address to 85858

Calls cost 61p a minute for two mins max, texts cost £1.50 plus standard network rate. Lines close at midday on Tuesday 6 November.
  • Salsa16
    Win one of 10 £100 Matalan giftcards. Prize published in other Trinity Mirror titles (so there may be a cheaper entry route).

Where does the kimono originate?
    Answer: 2) Japan

Call: 0900 586 0532
    Text: DRFASHION3 followed by your answer (2), name and full address and email address to 85858

Calls cost 61p a minute for two mins max, texts cost £1.50 plus standard network rate. Lines close at 6pm on Wednesday 7 November.
  • Salsa16
    Win one of 25 sets of Panache underwear. There are 10 set from the Cleo range and 15 from the Superbra by Panache range – prizes will be awarded at random. Prize published in other Trinity Mirror titles (so there may be a cheaper entry route).

Which of the these is a style of bra?
    Answer: 1) Balcony

Call: 0900 586 0533
    Text: DRFASHION4 followed by your answer (3), name and full address and email address to 85858

Calls cost 61p a minute for two mins max, texts cost £1.50 plus standard network rate. Lines close at 6pm on Thursday 8 November.
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Saturdays Daily Mirror crossword

answer = EYES DIFFERENT COLOURS

call 0900 5862576 and follow instructions, calls cost 61p per min.

or text DMXWORD and your answer to 85858, texts cost £1.50 + SNR
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Saturdays Daily Mirror

Four night break for two up for grabs, staying at the 4* Jurys Inn in Prague, includind breakfast each morning and two 3 course meals with wine included and return flights from London.

answer = 1) The Czech Republic

call 0900 5862548 and follow instructions, calls cost 61p per min, max of 2.5 mins.

or text WLTCOMP followed by a space then your answer 1, 2 or 3, your name, full address, postcode and email address to 85858, texts cost £1.00 + SNR, add NOINFO at the end to decline promotions.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport