Asda home shopping - who to complain to?

Options
I'm trying to find a contact for someone in the uk to complain to about the awful service I'm receiving from the Asda service centre (abroad), does anyone know of the contact perhaps in the head office that I can speak to? They say they don't deal with online shopping but someone must be above the call centre abroad?!

Or should I just contact the CEO?!

Comments

• Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    Abroad as in you live abroad or you are having shopping delivered from abroad ?

Also what is the complaint for here as you say awful service but what does that mean in your view ?
  • Lucib_2
    Lucib_2 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry I meant the contact centre is abroad (ie they speak terrible English!).

Terrible service - not receiving refunds for weeks, items missing, my delivery pass has been cancelled by them, I can't get it reinstated (I'm only 5 months into my 12 months), delivery charges not refunded when they promised they would refund them...I could go on!
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    I would then say write in first and foremost and list the issues in a brief but descriptive letter/email and send it to the below address :-

Our email addresses are:

For Store issues: asda_stores@mailgb.custhelp.com
    For Grocery Home Shopping issues: asda_grocery_home_shopping@mailgb.custhelp.com
    For George.com issues:!asda1@mailgb.custhelp.com!!

You may also find relevant information in relation to complaints about products and services bought online using the Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can access here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/

You will then find the postal address here to
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,102 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Are you talking about International Delivery Information

We now offer a range of George items for international delivery. Please check back as we'll be adding more countries that we can arrange delivery to. For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions for international orders.

Contact Us
    The customer service team can answer questions about the website, your orders and the delivery services provided to you by ASDA Delivery Limited. Please note though, that the team is English-speaking and can currently only respond in English. You can email us any time and we'll respond. Alternatively, you can contact us using any of the details below.

Customer Services, ASDA Stores Limited, ASDA House, Southbank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD;

Email: asda1@mailgb.custhelp.com;

Telephone: (+44) (0)800 952 3003 (lines are open between 7am and 11pm (GMT/BST), 7 days a week).
    Never pay on an estimated bill
  • Lucib_2
    Options
    I've already complained to those email addresses/telephone numbers, none can help (they're all abroad and hardly speak English) so half cannot understand the problem anyway. Does anyone know a contact of someone higher up?
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    ASDA UK

Mr Sean Clarke
    Chief Executive
    !
    !
    Email
    sean.clarke@asda.co.uk
    !
    !
    Telephone
    0113 243 5435
  • JulieElizabeth
    Options
    go straight to the top

[EMAIL="directorate@asda.co.uk"]directorate@asda.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    NO MORE HANDWASH GLITCHES PLEASE :D:D
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    [QUOTE=JulieElizabeth;71437339]go straight to the top

[EMAIL="directorate@asda.co.uk"]directorate@asda.co.uk[/EMAIL][/QUOTE]

That is who Shaun Clarke is the man at the top of the UK side of Asda.
  • Lucib_2
    Options
    JulieElizabeth - that email address doesn't work and Sean Clarke never responds to emails...I've sent 3 now! It's an absolute joke.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Twitter, facebook, any social media that suits you. Don't rant.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure