Amazon Fire TV stick £7 (RRP £35) for 2 days (for NEW Prime customers, £79 spend)

RainbowDrops
RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 24 March 2015 at 9:49AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Seen this special offer - for first time Prime customers.
You need to sign up by 8am on Thurs March 26th for the free trial. When you upgrade to the paid membership (£79 for a yer), you get the TV stick for £19, then they refund you £12 in May.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=gw_mont_186930227_1?ie=UTF8&nav_sdd=aps&node=6171500031&plgroup=3&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=gateway-takeover&pf_rd_r=1R0VDTQ4TTFFEZ3H2KNT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=596475867&pf_rd_i=468294

Comments

• £7 when you pay £79 for Amazon Prime.
  • bodacious
    bodacious Posts: 450 Forumite
    OP your title is very misleading as it's not £7 UNLESS you spend £79 (which you don't say anywhere in your post either) :(

It might be a good idea to change the title to avoid misleading people
  • RainbowDrops
    Forumite
    Ah, sorry about the title, I can't change it now, but I did mention it's for first time customers in the first sentence of my post.
  • vuvuzela
    vuvuzela Posts: 3,648 Forumite
    Ah, sorry about the title, I can't change it now, but I did mention it's for first time customers in the first sentence of my post.

Click on Edit Post, then Go Advanced and titles can be changed from there I believe.
  • RainbowDrops
    Forumite
    vuvuzela wrote: »
    Click on Edit Post, then Go Advanced and titles can be changed from there I believe.

Aha, thanks!
  • I've just been on the German Amazon website and they are selling the fireTV stick for 7€ versus the £19 in the UK. I find it quite disconcerting that we have to pay almost 3.5 times as much than German customers do...
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,267
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've just been on the German Amazon website and they are selling the fireTV stick for 7€ versus the £19 in the UK. I find it quite disconcerting that we have to pay almost 3.5 times as much than German customers do...
    Not quite right - the UK price for new Prime members is £7. Slightly more than 7€, but not massively.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure