33% off haircuts at SAKS!

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Until 20 June Saks salons nationwide are offering 33% discount on hair and beauty services. It's only at participating salons and with particular members of staff, so you will need to ring and check with your local salon. Click here to find your nearest Saks. Make sure you quote the '10 years younger prices' offer when you book.

Back to the original post...

Hi

If you have a saks hair salon near you - quote their 10 years younger offer when booking an appointment and you can get 33% off (1998 prices apparently!)

The link:

http://www.saks.co.uk/

i'm going to try and book tomorrow. i'm always on the look out for cheap haircuts as they are soooo expensive!!

Donna

xx

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Good find, but I would avoid the one in Nottingham. I had a bad cut there, but thought I'd give them another chance (different stylist), and that one was even worse!

I'm sure others are very good though! x
    Gone ... or have I?
  • DONZERELLA
    DONZERELLA Posts: 95 Forumite
    I had a great cut at the one on gosforth high street in newcastle - although i'm in manchester so would love to know if anyone has used saks in mcr
  • JELLYBABY_2
    JELLYBABY_2 Posts: 598 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks! Have emailed our local Sacs salon to enquire further about restrictions, actual cost, etc.
  • jenando999
    jenando999 Posts: 105 Forumite
    Just noticed on the website as well a link to reccommend a friend, which entitles you both to a £10 voucher.
    http://www.saks.co.uk/tell-a-friend.asp

Not sure if you could use the voucher in conjunction with the other offer but it's worth a go. ;)
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've just booked to be a "hair model" at one of their training academies, never been one before so it will be an interesting experience!
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    I've just booked to be a "hair model" at one of their training academies, never been one before so it will be an interesting experience!

I used to go to the Sassoon one regularly. A cheap way to get a cut/ colour for free or next to nothing. Just don't expect to be in and out quickly ... you can be there several hours! ;)

If you don't live near an academy, Saks also do this at some of their salons.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Could anyone tell me what Saks prices are like - 2008 ones or even 1998 if you have been for your appointment?!!! I'm short on cash at the moment and would love a good cut and highlights but nt sure if I could afford it or it'd be worth my travelling time to get to a salon.

Thanks
  • V_tricky
    V_tricky Posts: 468 Forumite
    Hi I went back to see the only hairdresser that I've ever felt comfortable with, and had a haircut as part of this deal.

Normally the haircut is something like £42, and £28 as part of this deal.

Also, if you are part of a big company, Saks will give you a discount - I think ours was 30% off the first haircut or colour, and then maybe 10% off for every visit after - just ask them & I bet they'll help you out.

:smiley:
    :smiley: All posts made are my own opinions and constitute neither professional advice nor the opinions of my employers :smiley:
  • madkid88
    madkid88 Posts: 368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    whats the price for men.
    if i had known then what i know now
  • onlyoneme
    onlyoneme Posts: 292 Forumite

Hi

How did you do that and is that in London? Could you please let me know.

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport