Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    mhoc wrote: »
    now we are wondering what it is you have done.

Have you got a good cruise deal? Have you had a premium bond cheque? Or a scratch card win? Or a Mr !!!!!! twine delivery? Or is there a stork arrival due? :rotfl:

He's probably in love or something like that:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    bubbs wrote: »
    FREE ON COS 1 DAY ONLY AT S
    Real Handful snacks 40g
    Mr Crumb sage & onion stuffing tray THIS IS A AS WELL

None in my A:o

No Mikado chocolates either but I did get 10p whoopsies. You'll be relieved to know that they were put away before I could take a pic:rotfl:

I was especially happy with a bag of basil for 10p:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Thank you :A

No, we are allowed to let them out now :) she was perfectly fine a couple of hours earlier. That's what makes it so :( we had to bring one of the others home for a week a few weeks ago but that was for her own safety and she went back with the others with no trouble or ill effects

So sorry to hear that:o its more common than you think. One died in front of my eyes and I wasn't even aware she was going:o Usually it's a heart attack. In my case she had become soaked through in the rain, her body temperature dropped and she went very quickly. I could have saved her but didn't realise:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    altojack wrote: »
    Mr AJ is staying on the lottie a while longer, clearing up the leaves that blew all over his nice neatly dug soil. I didn't think they'd blow that far when I tipped them out.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

You little tinker hehe
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I've got one wakes me up every morning. It sounds like something stuck in the spokes of a wheel.
    It goes T...T....T...T....T....T

Di will know:rotfl:

BTW....I am being serious:)

My sister said tonight Honey(her owl) is cooing half the night , i asked why , ts because its mating season;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    So sorry to hear that:o its more common than you think. One died in front of my eyes and I wasn't even aware she was going:o Usually it's a heart attack. In my case she had become soaked through in the rain, her body temperature dropped and she went very quickly. I could have saved her but didn't realise:o

Thank you :A it was really scary. Initially we thought she was having a dustbath and then we quickly realised that she wasn't :( I scooped her up and she went in my arms :cry: i don't think there was anything we could have done. I'm just glad that we were both there because if he'd found her in the morning or if I'd found her on my evening visit I think we'd both have reacted very differently :o
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Look what a Facebook friend sent me of our Poppy :happyhear

fx3qfa.jpg
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Thank you :A it was really scary. Initially we thought she was having a dustbath and then we quickly realised that she wasn't :( I scooped her up and she went in my arms :cry: i don't think there was anything we could have done. I'm just glad that we were both there because if he'd found her in the morning or if I'd found her on my evening visit I think we'd both have reacted very differently :o

If she was flapping her wings then it was most likely a heart attack. There would be nothing you could do QoC. At least she went quickly and didn't suffer:o.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    tweets wrote: »
    Look what a Facebook friend sent me of our Poppy :happyhear

fx3qfa.jpg

Oh that's brilliant but can you remove " How much sex is enough ?" From the top right. I don't want our Poppy to feel inadequate:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills