Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• sparklyfee
    sparklyfee Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Hello,
    Just off for some sharpies. I was wondering if anyone knows if the 7th heaven face masks in the little individual packets show up on apg please? I need some and thought might be easy fillers to chuck in. Thank you
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    Hello,
    Just off for some sharpies. I was wondering if anyone knows if the 7th heaven face masks in the little individual packets show up on apg please? I need some and thought might be easy fillers to chuck in. Thank you
    Sorry sparklyfee. I've not tried these so couldn't say for sure.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think the girl on Prime Suspect 1973 looks like Chesneys ex girlfriend in Coronation St.:)
    Yes my hubby does !! He keeps telling me all through the programme...lol
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    davemorton wrote: »
    I tried the bottles of coke as mentioned last night but the Multi is on my shop, dont know if that means anything.

Unless something else has happened since or I have my wires crossed - this is 1.75L bottles isn't it? - the multi should be on. We want it to be on and for one (the regular Coke) to fail to appear and cause another at full price.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Comparing to unknown item in W £5 v £1 each.

I think we know the item is that one that is showing £1 on W's website but OOS. Seems like the APG may not be picking up the fact it says OOS:rotfl:.
  • I've done 3 shops this month the first two had small apgs but the third one didn't. If I do another shop will my first shop disappear? I haven't claimed them because I've reached my limit this month but I'm frightened I'll lose the first one, if that makes any sense.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    edited 15 March 2017 at 4:50PM
    I've done 3 shops this month the first two had small apgs but the third one didn't. If I do another shop will my first shop disappear? I haven't claimed them because I've reached my limit this month but I'm frightened I'll lose the first one, if that makes any sense.

Yes Di. You can only claim the last three. Is your oldest APG small enough to abandon?
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • goto
    goto Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    If M are selling coke for 75p a bottle then that's 2 for £1.50

If 1 bottle appears at £1.66 v 75p then difference is 91p and 10% will add another 7p making the APG payout 98p. As the offer is 2 for £2.50 that will make the final cost after APG £1.52. Still 2p more expensive than a straight buy from M even without taking into account the M points scheme.

Is that right or have I missed something?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all:wave:
    Thanks Pacifia for checking shop:T:T:T
    What a glorious day it has been
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 March 2017 at 5:54PM
    Finally got my 3k points from Viking! :j

I did message Nectar on fb about it, maybe that helped.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport