Forumite
    It says on the website that items are charged when they are despatched xxx
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    moomin75 wrote: »
    It says on the website that items are charged when they are despatched xxx

Oh dear, this means I'll do my usual - make a massive order on the basis that 90% won't suit and will have to go back and then when it arrives 90% is perfect and I won't part with it therefore costing me a fortune. If only I had some willpower - I wonder can you buy shares in Boden??
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • scrappy_mad
    scrappy_mad Posts: 216 Forumite
    I order from Boden, but have not had an email this time telling me about the preview. Annoying as I got one for the summer preview but not last winter preview!
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • jem1980
    jem1980 Posts: 191 Forumite
    It IS annoying that they don't send the preview email to everyone. Apparently they send it to 5% of customers at random. Thanks very much for posting it for more people to enjoy!

I am planning on clicking through Quidco to do a big order, but will probably send some bits back as it's hard to tell what will be nice from the online pics. It says on Quidco that if you return anything from the order, you could lose all your Quidco cashback for the entire order! Does anyone know whether this actually happens? That would be a big pain!
    June GC 21st May - 20th June (£78/£200)
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Good news - I went on to the preview site last night to make my order and when I clicked on the 20% off banner it now has 15th July as the expiry date so I have 2 more weeks to deliberate over what to send for
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • goatspicy
    goatspicy Posts: 321 Forumite
    Good news - I went on to the preview site last night to make my order and when I clicked on the 20% off banner it now has 15th July as the expiry date so I have 2 more weeks to deliberate over what to send for

hmmmmm that's interesting - I thought the sale was going to start this Friday (hoping so anyway!!!:o) I ordered some preview stuff - but really want the sale to start now!!
  • cat_j
    cat_j Posts: 13 Forumite
    Thank you :)
  • mrs_T
    mrs_T Posts: 1,017
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Have I missed the summer sale? I saw it on the boden US sight but the UK sight still has winter stuff in the sale.
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Have I missed the summer sale? I saw it on the boden US sight but the UK sight still has winter stuff in the sale.

No you haven't missed it. The US sale always seems to start first.

Rumour has it that it might start here on the 2nd of July which is Friday.

Hopefully it will be soon as there are few bits my son wants for summer.
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure