'MSE's biggest day ever – over 1 million people using the site' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Please click 'post reply' to discuss below.

Comments

• WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    edited 26 October 2012 at 3:27PM
    I think this shows just how great MSE is, and how helpful people find it.

Unfortunately i also think it shows how worried people are getting about their finances.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    Its just a shame that Martin prefers to spend his time tweeting these days rather than around the forums :(
    Still he has made that choice and his days of posting on the forum on a regular basis has long gone anyway.
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Money Saving Expert
    torbrex wrote: »
    Its just a shame that Martin prefers to spend his time tweeting these days rather than around the forums :(
    Still he has made that choice and his days of posting on the forum on a regular basis has long gone anyway.

Im still here - as are my team!

Have a good weekend
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    MSE_Martin wrote: »
    Im still here - as are my team!

Have a good weekend
    I know you are here Martin, its just that you seem less involved with the forum these days and more with your twitter account, for example, your post on this thread is only the second on the forum this month yet the feed in the right hand column changes multiple times a day as you 'chat' to a different group of people than the forumites.
  • torbrex wrote: »
    I know you are here Martin, its just that you seem less involved with the forum these days and more with your twitter account, for example, your post on this thread is only the second on the forum this month yet the feed in the right hand column changes multiple times a day as you 'chat' to a different group of people than the forumites.

Maybe he's finally realised he's dealing with a bunch of numpties?

Just saying :think:
  • FOREVER21
    FOREVER21 Posts: 1,729
    Energy Saving Champion I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Just to say thanks to MSE got £70 Cash back to-day after following MSE link when changing fuel supplier. Carry on the good work, every little helps!
  • is this the right place to ask for advice on a legal problem i have ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure