A real work at home job

Comments

• TheWaltons_3
    TheWaltons_3 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    sammyy wrote: »
    Why wouild you need insurance?Its not as if any customers will be coming there.This is all starting to look a little too complicated to me and looks like its going to cost to set it all up.

Yes this is what I am thinking.

I appreciate it's a legitimate job (better than phone sex in my case) but for the shifts I have been given - well, i am happy with the shifts but I have to work Fri Sat Sun Mon - -Thurs

So there is no weekend at all for me. No friends coming around, nothing.
  • The bit about the solicitor was in the welcome email I received from the lady that gave me my final interview. I have copied it below so you can see it.

'Your contract and new hire paper work will come in the next couple of days. Please complete these forms and return them to us ASAP. You will be required to have your identification verified by a solicitor and the instructions and form will be in the new hire packet. Information on purchasing your headset will come in another email. You will need to purchase your headset before training starts'
  • sammyy
    sammyy Posts: 478 Forumite
    On the second email I had it states "
    1. Prior to training we will also mail you a training manual, headset and set up you up with the appropriate systems logins (Oracle and NT)
    It doesn't say anything about purchasing a head set,just that they will send them out.This is starting to look like its going to cost a fortune to set-up.
    If anyone has any questions they want answering by them let me know and I'll try and get some answers when they ring later.
  • TheWaltons_3
    Blondie32 wrote: »
    The bit about the solicitor was in the welcome email I received from the lady that gave me my final interview. I have copied it below so you can see it.

'Your contract and new hire paper work will come in the next couple of days. Please complete these forms and return them to us ASAP. You will be required to have your identification verified by a solicitor and the instructions and form will be in the new hire packet. Information on purchasing your headset will come in another email. You will need to purchase your headset before training starts'

I had the exact same paragraph MINUS the bit about the solicitor and the bit about purchasing the headsets!

grrrrrrrr
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    just had my starter pack in the post, you have to take some id
    ie passport to a solicitor and complete a form on letterhead paper
    to say they have checked it out

No idea how much this will cost though,will have to ring a few local
    ones
  • TheWaltons_3
    Oliver27 wrote: »

ones

What's wrong with the dr doing it?
  • mustbemad
    mustbemad Posts: 614 Forumite
    Oliver27 wrote: »

ones

I had to get an affidavit signed at a solicitors once, it cost £5. Hopefully having ID authenticated is the same sort of price as our dr's charge £35 to sign anything :eek:

MBM x
  • mustbemad
    Its not fair (MBM stamps feet) you guys are all further along in the process than me :sad: I havent had any phonecalls yet, just an email to say they are sending a workbooth cd out.

Hopefully they will ring later today, I am desperate to get that bit out of the way!

MBM x
  • mustbemad
    Well I have had the first telephone interview :D I have to do the test now and my second interview is this evening at 5.30pm arrrrggggggg.

wish me luck :D

MBM x who has now stopped stamping her feet
  • Oliver27
    Oliver27 Posts: 608 Forumite
    Good Luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income