SurveyMad (similar to swagbucks/superpoints/gifthulk) - chat topic

Comments

• mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    RubyMurray wrote: »
    This one looks interesting and I may give it a try, however I'm a bit put off by the owner running out of funds tbh!

A similar site that I've been dabbling in recently is Rewarding Ways.
    1 point = 1 cent and what I like is you can convert points to cash any time you want. They have Crowdflower and about 8 other offer walls and various other stuff. I like it so far and I'm going to focus on this one for a bit, as well as my favourite Clixsense of course! :)
    I'm glad I've managed to totally replace Swagbucks, Superpoints and Gifthulk now, I'll never go back to SB after realizing how much time it took out of my days, in retrospect. Other sites are much faster, higher earners and don't take up even half the time that SB did - never again!

I'll watch this thread with interest and see how you all go, good luck and happy earning. :)

Like any of these sites I am always cautious, what i like about this one is that I have never waited more than 2 days for payment so unsuure about this 'out of funds' thing because I've been paid real quick.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • I was referring to post #11 in this thread where there was a quote from the site admin:
    "We have temporarily ran out of instant funds. We recommend requesting manual withdrawals in the meantime until instant funds become available".
    Swagbucks earnings since 22/05/2012 £135 paypal cash
    Clicksense earnings since 16/10/2012 $100.56 paypal cash
  • mizzame
    RubyMurray wrote: »
    I was referring to post #11 in this thread where there was a quote from the site admin:
    "We have temporarily ran out of instant funds. We recommend requesting manual withdrawals in the meantime until instant funds become available".

With Paypal I never got this message, I think this probably refers to Amazon GCs which is fair enough them running out opf those. I'm alays cautious and honestly all the reviews online were really positive except some people saying that instant withdrawels were taking 48 hours.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • SurveyMad is a good one. Cashout seems to be a very low $0.20 and I've successfully cashed out already once on it with $0.81 so seems reliable and legit. Took about 48 hours to get an amazon voucher for the UK exchange of that amount.
  • RubyMurray wrote: »
    I was referring to post #11 in this thread where there was a quote from the site admin:

got a bit paranoid seeing that message being new to the site and after losing superpoints balance. :o Instant payment is working fine now - set a minimum amount, tick the accept instant payments box and as soon as you've earned it it goes straight to your paypal :j
    (best not to stash too high a balance, just in case they stop paying/disappear)

Great site - thanks Cally & Missyme. RThink I'm going to focus more on this one than swagbucks etc.

Haven't had much luck with the surveys but it's easy to get points doing the tasks, videos & clicks. Seems like you can earn a point clicking the join our other sites links even if you've joined - just visiting the sites again credits for me.
    There's also some quite 'interesting' tasks as well! Good job I'm open-minded and not easily offended!

Been doing the "flag and tag images" tasks - it's easy once you get used to it but you do need to be ok with nudity/!!!!!!, photos of self harming etc. Some of the pics are pretty explicit.
    Def not a task you can do in a work break or with children in the same room.
    If my computer ever has to go to a shop for data recovery & they undelete my internet cache they're going to find some strange images :eek:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • mizzame
    Cashed out $20 in past 4 weeks without visiting everyday... Basically always loads of Virool Videos throughout the day and tasks not on Swagbucks... Loving this site.

Never waited more than 48 hours for payment to hit my account...
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • There's an contest running now until the 31st

http://www.surveymad.com/contest.html?id=33
    complete any offers/surveys worth 2 points or more to be included - scores to equal/ beat are currently 268-17 offers, prizes range from 25000 to 50 points.

I won 50 points in the last contest - didn't even realise they were running one.:j
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,819 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 18 December 2012 at 5:27PM
    At least one of the O2 videos on supersonic ads is a lot longer that claimed - more like 7 minutes rather 2 & a half - but all the 02 ones have credited almost straight away.

eta: the jdheros vid didn't credit at first, - even though I'd let it play all the way through. It let me watch it again and did credit that time (first time it hadn't loaded the share button screen)

eta2:
    The 1 point tesco ones seem to be stuck on super rewards (not deleting after being viewed), the bottom one's broken & the rest weren't crediting the other night so be careful with them.
  • They've temporarily run out of instant paypal funds again .
  • cally6008 wrote: »
    Mizzame has got me started on this website :)

Go to MSE referrals board for links to join

points conversion = 1 point = 1 cent ... not sure but think this could beat swagbucks and gifthulk for points to pounds conversion ?

I'm currently at 9 points = 9 cents (lol) but I'm only doing videos at the moment

Offer walls are = crowdflower, supersonic, matomy, payment wall, super rewards and virool videos

Could be good for people who like doing tasks and surveys

Hiya very much a newbie at this... interested in making some pocketmoney. I dont understand what to do, where to go... please explain for the thick
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure