Warning - Biasco online

Just a word of warning regarding this company my friend ordered a hob at the end of Feb. Rang and chased about a week later as she hadn't heard anything regarding delivery date and they said they would phone. Got letter on Saturday from Administrators. Biasco been taken over but not honouring orders!!!

Hopefully she will get her money back from her credit card company but would hate for others to be caught out.

Miranda

Comments

• sue216
    sue216 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I purchased a gas hob and cooker hood from a company online called BIASCO over a month ago. I was assured next day delivery but when the hob hadn't arrived by 9th May I phoned and was told that none of my items were yet in stock so I cancelled the order. I also spoke to their dispatch company just to make sure they did not have the items and was told they did not. I then bought another hob and hood from a local dealer. The following week both items were delivered. I phoned them and asked them to collect them and give me a refund but despite three further phone calls from myself still noone has come. I tried phoning again today and all the phonelines say number not available and I read on internet that they have ENTERED INTO ADMINISTRATION. Their website is still active DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have to try and get money back from credit card company but I don't know where I stand as I actually have the goods even though I cancelled the order which is worth over £500. Incidentally the hob was
    delivered broken so I can't even resell it to try and recover some money!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure