£500.000 Jewellery Giveaway 22-25 February

Jewellery daily deals are giving away free jewellery but you need to pay the postage which is either £3.99 or £5.99 depending on the item.

http://www.jewellerydailydeals.co.uk/deals/featured

£74.378 of £500.000 given away so far

Comments

• has anyone ordered from here before? theres a couple of things I like but never heard of them before - are the original prices genuine or is it stuff you could pick up at a market?
  • postcode
    postcode Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks, OP. Worth a shot on some of those sets, but delivery states it will take up to 21 days! :o That's the only thing keeping me from going insane and buying the lot. ;)
    GC September 2012 - £49.04/£80 |GC October 2012 - £50.28/£80 |GC November £63.59/£60 (one adult only)
  • ichiban
    ichiban Posts: 46 Forumite
    Hi I got a dispatch email a few hours after ordering.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    earlier thread on here with some concerns

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=59184831
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Hi Guys - like you I was a bit sceptical but their Facebook page is very active and packed with loads of happy customers, that have purchased before. I also contacted them via their website and got a response back in a few minutes from Amy (Customer Services). They are apparently a deal site that is just doing a one off promo event to raise site profile..... Anyway, I ordered a gift for my girlfriend and received an email saying it had been dispatched, 1st class Royal Mail. I contacted them again - and they confirmed that although they state 21 days - most items get shipped next day...... Hope this helps.
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Love new users praising iffy deals!
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    and sure DSR means thet they should have FULL contact details on the site , it only has a web form
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • kolibri
    kolibri Posts: 471 Forumite
    lisawood78 wrote: »
    Love new users praising iffy deals!
    Haha, ditto! :D
  • Thanks guys for your integrity ...... I came across the site by looking on THIS forum! All I wanted to do was say that YES, I had ordered and YES I spoke with someone there.

I agree that sometimes things are too good to be true BUT, at the end of the day, I did some checking up on these guys and from what I established its legit! Maybee give somebody a chance before jumping in and branding everyone the same.... As for the Vicky Pollard comment, I guess you wouldn't know poo from treacle tart as that piece sells at Swarovski Shop for £199 --- on and before you ask how I know this, I guess what checked it out!

And the last point, DSR regulate your money no matter what you spend - its a putty some of you didn't treat the thieves at the bank like this! Lets see, Miss Sold PPI, Miss Sold Interest Swap, LIBOR Fixing - who's the crooks!!!?

Anyway, enjoy, order, don't order what do I care! BUT, if I get a good experience you can bet I will come on here and make you eat your words!
  • I've taken the plunge and ordered the square necklace - I'm not sure regarding the comment about the items being for sale on the swarovski site as they are swarovski elements not 100% swarovski and they are sent out in pouches not in the traditional swan box - i've had a despatch email so will see - tbh I would have paid the postage price on a market stall for the set so if it turns out to be 'proper' then its a bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure