Kybotech Ltd

Comments

• Mad_Max_3
    Mad_Max_3 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Kybotech wrote: »
    A new management structure is now in place which has restored the level of customer service to that expected.

Our current customer satisfaction rating is 97% with average call waiting times on phones around 2.5 minutes and emails to product support answered on the same day.
    Thank you

Kybotech Customer Services

Well my customer DIS-satisfaction with Kybotech is around 97%. Totally rubbish company, wouldn't touch them (or one of their many ailiases) with a very long bargepole!
  • Just cancelled an order with Kybotech, when I chased a 2-5 delivery that hadn't arrived, I was told Monday, phoning today I was then told there has been a manufacturing delay and it would be Wednesday. Having to take time off work for quoted delivery and not getting the courtesy of a phone call or email despite them having all details is not good service.
  • my advise is to stay away from the company they own delivery people don't know what there doing and don't care they have lost soooo much money in the last 12 months it is rediculas and they suck !!! and can't do what they say
  • Devlin_2
    Devlin_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    I presume by 'advertising accounts jobs' etc you are refering to the Kybotech Ltd main site ( http://www.kybotech.co.uk ) where they advertise jobs, this site is completely out of date. The last news added was in April 2008 and if you check back other news is a lot older than that. They have NO vacancies and have laid off and made redundant many staff since last September. The Facebook group have been very helpful.

I see they are advertising these 'Must End Now' and 'You Must Buy Now' type sales again. I would take all of these with a pinch of salt and read the small print. You pays your money and you take your choice.
  • I bought an elliptical trainer (by visa, just in case) through a Kybotech company. After I bought it I Googled them and ended up here. Too late, I hoped for the best! I ordered the trainer on Sunday night, it arrived on the Tuesday but the box was badly damaged. Fearing the worse I took digital photos. The box had already been opened, I guess to check if there was any damage inside? All seemed okay but one of the wheel housings had been smashed and also I could not find how to plug in the monitor. On the Tuesday night I emailed the customer service address you have on this site. The following day I received an email with full instructions and picture explaining how to plug in the monitor and a promise that a new wheel housing was in stock and would be with me shortly. It arrived on Friday. I said in my email that I would post details of my experience with Kybotech - good or bad - on this site. I am genuinely delighted with my experience. Well done Kybotech (Chris in customer services)!
  • grayme-m
    grayme-m Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    It will be here shortly...
    Toyota - 'Always a better way', avoid buying Toyota.
  • Devlin_2
    Devlin_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    Probably because they are not busy at the moment
  • vikingaero
    vikingaero Posts: 10,920 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ron_H wrote: »
    I bought an elliptical trainer (by visa, just in case) through a Kybotech company. After I bought it I Googled them and ended up here. Too late, I hoped for the best! I ordered the trainer on Sunday night, it arrived on the Tuesday but the box was badly damaged. Fearing the worse I took digital photos. The box had already been opened, I guess to check if there was any damage inside? All seemed okay but one of the wheel housings had been smashed and also I could not find how to plug in the monitor. On the Tuesday night I emailed the customer service address you have on this site. The following day I received an email with full instructions and picture explaining how to plug in the monitor and a promise that a new wheel housing was in stock and would be with me shortly. It arrived on Friday. I said in my email that I would post details of my experience with Kybotech - good or bad - on this site. I am genuinely delighted with my experience. Well done Kybotech (Chris in customer services)!

Did Kybotech direct you to MSE to post a review?
    The man without a signature.
  • vikingaero wrote: »
    Did Kybotech direct you to MSE to post a review?

i do know that in there emails they send out when they send a invoice they ask you to put a review on here
  • vikingaero
    vikingaero Posts: 10,920 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    case_logic wrote: »
    i do know that in there emails they send out when they send a invoice they ask you to put a review on here

Thanks for that case logic. Impartial reviews? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :rolleyes:
    The man without a signature.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family