IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Urgent Help needed with CEL court claim form please

124»

Comments

• No, nothing said or not in mediation can be used "against" you
    You could also go in with a firm "drop hands" (each side bears their own costs todate, noone gets any money fro mthe court) if they drop the case now, and dont accept anything else.
  • No, nothing said or not in mediation can be used "against" you
    You could also go in with a firm "drop hands" (each side bears their own costs todate, noone gets any money fro mthe court) if they drop the case now, and dont accept anything else.

Can I just say to them no thanks but I dont need you
  • Yes of course you can.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,255
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    tim2000 wrote: »
    Can I just say to them no thanks but I dont need you

If you're going to speak with them then there's no harm in trying to squeeze a 'drop hands'. Even if they won't agree to that, it might give you an idea of what they're asking for, and you might, from that, get some sense of how strong a case they feel they have. You don't speak to the parking company, just to the mediator who relays the comments back and forth.

Why waste that opportunity?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Umkomaas wrote: »
    If you're going to speak with them then there's no harm in trying to squeeze a 'drop hands'. Even if they won't agree to that, it might give you an idea of what they're asking for, and you might, from that, get some sense of how strong a case they feel they have. You don't speak to the parking company, just to the mediator who relays the comments back and forth.

Why waste that opportunity?

thanks will do that
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family