The Jolly June NSD Challenge!

Comments

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Not a NSD today as I booked a holiday for next year and paid a deposit. At least I can plan ahead and get the rest paid off in good time. I should be able to get a few more NSDs in this week, and I had some success with a vegetarian curry tonight - must add it to the list of meat free recipes.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Not a NSD today as I booked a holiday for next year and paid a deposit. At least I can plan ahead and get the rest paid off in good time. I should be able to get a few more NSDs in this week, and I had some success with a vegetarian curry tonight - must add it to the list of meat free recipes.

Vindaloo sprouts curry by any chance??? ;-)
  • Nargleblast
    No, I am not that cruel.......chick pea and cashew nut.
  • Nargleblast
    Succumbed to the lure of a good coffee in the restaurant at work......naughty Nargle! I am working all weekend, though, so should get more NSDs soon.....
  • Incywincy21
    Incywincy21 Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Nargleblast -Be careful - rumour has it that the local plod have a competition every month for the most arrests, and this month's chosen offence is...Being Drunk In Charge of a Wheelchair. Best stick to the orange squash for this month!

To be fair, my driving skills leave a lot to be desired, and I often think I could probably be arrested for being 'drunk in charge of a wheelchair' without any alcohol in my system! :rotfl:
    Marmiterulesok -Don't worry incywincy I'm good friends with Insector Swindle of The Yard, so just go ahead and loosen your stays!I'll have a whisper in his ear ;-)
    Metaphorically speaking of course.I just pray that Hubert is out of earshot....Hubert, don't loosen anything......

Ah, it's good to know that we have people with connections on this board ;) I'm often told it's who you know not what you know that's important... so going ahead with the drink trusting you'll be having a word for me should I need it (and with my driving skills -or rather, lack of - that's a very likely scenario!) :rotfl:

Only one day of spending since June began... I knew this awful weather was good for something! :)
    Total NSDs so far 6 :j
    SPC no. 462 TOTAL £48.11
    SPC11 No.462 Target: £250
    NSD May - Acheived: 7 NSDs (Started 21/05/17)
    NSD June (Target 15/30) - Achieved: 14/15
    NSD July (Target 18/31) - Achieved: 3/18
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    No.1 NSD in the bag :j
    1 emergency flapjack purchased and 25 miles rode - quite tired! Nothing else bought.
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Good morning all :);)

Great going with all the NSDs :T

Today will be NSD No.7 here :D

wishing you all a super NSD :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Vindaloo sprouts curry by any chance??? ;-)
    No, I am not that cruel.......chick pea and cashew nut.

I also know that Igor's vindaloo sprouts curry recipe is a very closely guarded secret, known only to him and erm, the hairy naked chef's uncle on his mother's side....

Sounds like a yummy curry btw.
    Succumbed to the lure of a good coffee in the restaurant at work......naughty Nargle! I am working all weekend, though, so should get more NSDs soon.....

I'll forgive you this time. :)
  • Nargleblast
    Today's plans to go to town cancelled due to filthy weather, so another NSD in the kitty makes 4 for me!

Today's dinner will be home made shepherd's pie. Not made from Igor's recipe, though, I did read it but the first line put me off (" Peel two fresh, ripe shepherds.")
  • Hello all!

Just stopping by to declare NSD 3 for yesterday.

No chance of one today as stayed up far too late watching all the election shenanigans and as a result got up late, missed bus and ended up forking out for a taxi to work, grr!

Here's to a frugal weekend!
    Bank Loan 8839/3761.16 Barclaycard4500/£1949.33 Overdraft 2000 /0
    Littlewoods 7000/107.68

July NSDs 14/15
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business