Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 19

Comments

• AuntieH
    AuntieH Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You need your unique number from the front cover (December Issue) of Good Housekeeping.

Prizeline 1: Win £40,000 cash for a New Year getaway, 5 x £1000 RU prizes.

Prizeline 2: Win £20,000 cash for a winter wardrobe, 5 x £1000 RU prizes.

For a list of the winning numbers send SAE per prizeline to:
    Good Housekeeping December £40K or £20K
    PO Box 10220
    Sutton Coldfield
    B76 1ZH

(I have sent for these so will post when I receive- usually takes a little while)

NPN route - For a free front cover send SAE by 15th December 2012 to:
    Good House Keeping December (free front cover)
    PO Box 10220
    Sutton Coldfield
    B76 1ZH

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, if you have a winning number, take a photocopy of your front cover (keep original safe). Send the copy with a covering letter by 9th Jan 2013 to:

Emma Harding
    Good Housekeeping/December Claim
    Spoke
    PO Box 5639
    London
    W1A 2HN

T&Cs: must be over 18. No entrant can win more than one prize. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. Claimants must supply original magazine cover on request
    Home is the nicest word there is- Laura Ingalls Wilder
    Mortgage Dec23 £97,696 Overpayments: Dec23 £500
    Previous wins: Caribbean Cruise, £500, holiday to Nimes, TV and surround sound system, loch ness trip, flash, cot, trip to ITV studios, ipad.
    Wins 2024:
    £509.19/£2024
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    oddies wrote: »
    hi all,
    sorry this is short notice but would anyone kindly cover look magazine this tuesday ( tues 13th ) i have noticed look and now mag is often lumped together so i have asked salsa16 who will be kindly covering now magazine next tuesday for me :beer: if anyone wishes to cover look mag please would you pm salsa16 before you buy as if they are lumped together salsa16 will kindly post look and now mag but if not look mag will want covering. sorry it's short notice but i only took this look mag on last week so forgot all about it wanted covering. sorry not got a lot of time as still got loads to do before i go but will be about till about 8ish love oddies

Look magazine was not attached to Now this week as Oddies thought might happen. Not sure if anyone volunteered to cover Look, I had a quick look in a shop and there don’t appear to be any comps (other than an online one). Maybe someone can confirm?
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Posting on behalf of Oddies.

Win a trip for two to Liverpool. must be taken on 13 and 14 December. Prize includes:
    • £400 to spend at Cavern Walks, vouchers valid until 15 December 2012
    • Two-night Girls Night In package at Malmaison Hotel – includes cocktail, Mal munchies in your room and breakfast
    • Dinner at Alma De Cuba, includes two courses and a bottle of wine and must be taken by 15 December 2012.
    • Two tickets to see Cinderella at Liverpool Empire
    • Shellac manicures each at Nail Nation in Cavern Walks, valid until 14 December
    • A cut and finish each at Cavern Hair Boutique, valid until 14 December.
    • A VIP trip for two on the Wheel of Liverpool, valid until 15 December.
    • £100 towards travel costs.
    Which of the following celebs isnt a famous Liverpudlian
    a) Coleen Rooney
    b) Rebecca Ferguson
    c) Kimberley Walsh :D

Text: NOWWIND followed by your answer, full name, house number and postcode to 87088 (UK only). End with NO INFO if not wishing marketing calls. Texts cost £1.50 per text plus network charge

Calls exceed limit but pm me if wanting details.
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Details at TOTAL SEA MAGAZINE

How To Enter
    Answer the question below and phone

09012 932306

Question:
    What is the name of the pub in Kessingland?

A. The Sailors Return
    B. The Sailors Home :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    C. The Jolly Sailor

Alternatively, you can send your answer on a postcard to: The Holiday Competition, Total Sea Fishing, 1 Whittle Close, Drayton Fields Industrial Estate, Daventry, Northants NN11 8RQ.

Conditions
    The competition will run from noon on November 9th, 2012. Calls will cost £1.03 from a BT land line. Calls from other networks or mobiles may cost considerably more. Please obtain permission from whoever pays your phone bill. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries received by noon on December 14th, 2012. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 13 November 2012 at 9:47PM
    Details at ADVANCED CARP FISHING

What you can win

Fox winter carp suit consisting of a bib ‘n’ brace and jacket worth £134.99

How To Win

To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following multiple-choice question correctly and call:

0901 293 2301
    Question: At what temperature has this suit been tested at?
    A: Minus 20ºC :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    B: Minus10ºC
    C: Minus 5ºC

CLOSING DATE: December 10th, 2012

Terms And Conditions

The competition runs from midday on November 12th and closes at 11am on December 10th. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries received within this time. Calls will cost £1.03 from a BT land line. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost considerably more. Please obtain permission from whoever pays your phone bill. You can also enter by post by sending your entry to ACF, DHP Ltd, 1 Whittle Close, Drayton Fields, Daventry, Northants NN11 8RQ.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Answer - LOCATE

To enter call 09010 300 086 (calls cost 26p)

or

Text MWCOMP followed by your answer, name and address to 84555 (texts cost 25p + SNR)

Good Luck xx
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • melvis
    Answer - CHRISTMAS

Call 0901 819 0700

Text WOARROW1 then answer, name, house no and postcode to 80088

Send answer, name and address to:

Clues & Arrows/23 November Issue
    Woman's Own
    PO Box 502
    Leicester
    LE94 0AB

Calls cost 26p per min/max 2 mins

Texts cost 25p + SNR

End text with NO INFO if you don want offers etc

Good Luck :) xx
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • melvis
    The prize includes two nights at a luxury London hotel, £1,000 spending money and £500 towards travel.

You can enter online daily here - link also has more info about the prize.

Answer - A) Rudolph

you can also enter by :

Phone 0905 652 2961 - Calls cost £1.02

Text WOCOMP1 followed by Answer, Full Name, House No & Postcode to 85088 (e.g. WOCOMP1 answer a miss melvis 1 ab2 3cd) - Texts cost £1

OR

Send Answer, Name, Address & Phone Number to:

Woman's Own/Christmas Shopping Spree Competition
    Po Box 502
    Leicester
    LE94 0AB

End text with NO INFO if you don't want future SMS marketing messages.
  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Love It Magazine wordsearch - Issue 349

The winner will receive a pair of tickets to see Viva Forever! in London on 22 December 2012. The prize also includes a one night stay at the newly opened Novotel in Blackfriars in London.

Answer - KANSAS

To enter....

Text WORD followed by a space, your answer, name & address to 83088. If you do not want to receive offers then write 'PEP NO' at the end of your text message.

OR

Phone 0901 010 0713

Calls cost 51p from BT landlines. Other networks and mobiles may vary.Text entries cost 50p plus standard network rate. Entrants must be 18 or over.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :beer:
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • mumto2boys
    mumto2boys Posts: 7,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Posting for oddies

E: 30/11
    TV TIMES BIG CROSSWORD: £100

ANSWER: FRESH MEAT

PHONE 0901 609 4505 calls cost 61p per min
    TEXT: TVTCROSSA with your answer, name, house number and postcode to 85088 £1 per text

eg. TVTCROSSA ANSWER JOHN SMITH 12 AB1 2CD END WITH NO INFO IF NOT WANTING MARKETING.

TV TIMES CROSSWORD WEEK 47
    PO BOX 502,
    LEICS
    LE94 OAB

Good Luck All
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income