Berghaus Mera Peak Jacket £102

Options
On Littlewoods online. Sorry I cannot do links but this is a very good price for a jacket of this quality.
Littlewoods>search for Berghaus.

Tey also have BERGHAUS
"trango XCR®" jacket, for not much more. Got one of each. See which is best eBay the other.
S!!!!horpe

Comments

• Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    bh444v29.jpg

"mera peak XCR" jacket
    Was £275.00
    Now £110.00
    Save £165

"trango XCR®" jacket
    Was £299.00
    Now £119.50
    Save £180

Ultimate lightweight performance. 3-layer Gore-tex XCR® 25% more breathable than Gore-tex®. Lightweight and durable. Schoeller Reflective® high visibility panels.
    Features fold down, fixed hood with wired visor and zipped detachable snow skirt. Fleece collar insert and underarm zips for ventilation. Two large external zipped pockets with storm flaps, two large internal storage pockets and zipped ski pass sleeve pocket. Gore-tex. Mystery blue-ammonite.
    cat no : BH040U
    "mera peak" high performance jacket
    Was from £255.00 to £280.00
    Now from £102.00 to £280.00
    Save up to £153

Breathable. Waterproof and windproof. 2-way zip and storm flap. Interactive inner zip. Concealed hood with peak. Double storm flap.Two layer Gore-tex®. Zip and press stud fastening, multi zip pockets and elasticated, drawstring waist and hem. Length 32ins. Nylon. China-red or granite-multi.
    cat no : BJ9744

[url="javascript:popup('/images/products/sizecharts/man.gif');"]size.gif[/url]
    bh387v29s.jpg
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    "spectrum" polar fleece jacket
    Was from £45.00 to £49.00
    Now from £18.00 to £49.00
    Save up to £27

Full length interactive zip. Smooth, durable, pil-resistant finish. Retains warmth even when wet. Quick drying, easy-care. Elasticated drawcord hem. Lycra® elastane cuff.
    Full length zip. Lycra® bound cuffs. Interactive with items BH387 and BC890. Polyester. Machine washable. Cranberry, black, grey-marl or midnight.
    cat no : BC6155

[url="javascript:popup('/images/products/sizecharts/man.gif');"]size.gif[/url]
    bc615v29s.jpg
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • dazco
    dazco Posts: 19,261 Forumite
    Options
    Your costing me money Ted!!
    S!!!!horpe
  • mutrag
    mutrag Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    I've had a Mera Peak for 12 years and it's still in mint condition, I paid over £300 at Millets but feel a new one coming on!! Great post
  • withabix
    withabix Posts: 9,508 Forumite
    Options
    Go to https://www.lxdirect.com and save another 15-20% on the Littlewoods.com prices!

no Mera Peak XCR jackets left on either site except is 'S'
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • Bubba_Shaboo
    Options
    Oh thank you very much Littlewoods ... Not!

Just after my 14 day approval period has expired the jacket I bought in your sale for a 'bargain' price of £171 is reduced to an eye-watering £102 and the fleece I paid £31 for in your sale is further reduced to £18. Not much money saving there methinks :mad: .

That aside, the jacket is very well made, you can really tell the difference between it and my £70 Tresspass 3-in-1 and the fleece is beautiful and light although be aware the bottom rear hem on the fleece is slightly lower than the front if you can understand what I mean.

Cheers,

Bubba©
  • Shmo
    Shmo Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks guys, got the berghaus spectrum fleece jacket from lxdirect for £15.50 although it came to £19 with postage and packing as the voucher code I used did not seem to work.
  • caraboo
    caraboo Posts: 225 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    most are now out of stock. only mera peak jackets available
    bargain babe
  • withabix
    withabix Posts: 9,508 Forumite
    Options
    The Spectrum fleece is available in virtually all sizes/colours on LXDirect at £15.50.

The Mera Peak is still available in Small on LXDirect for £107

The Trango XCR is still available in Small on LXDirect for £120

The Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Jun 2006 free delivery codes which I was actually POSTED by LXDirect don't work, so I will be having words!
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • scotnan
    scotnan Posts: 636 Forumite
    Options
    took the Littlewoods option as I'm a first time buyer and got £15 off plus free delivery so got the Berghaus fleece, some underwear and some bedding for just £19. Excellent spot thanks OP :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure