Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Sorry youre suffering with a lack of energy floxxie :(

Horrible when you feel like that.

Mind you Id be shattered if my kids never went to bed till that time :eek:

How old are they?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Floxxie wrote: »
    I'm so glad I extended my 5rrs this morning as I have managed to sleep all day and I have no energy to do anything but surf :(

My average is ok, not as high as I would like, but hopefully there will be enough in the pot tomorrow to extend another 5rrs.

I just hadn't put too much thought into a strategy before I joined this thread, and while I don't have a complete strategy, I do have a plan of sorts, so thank you everyone for your input.

FC your click numbers are great but sorry I have no idea what you are talking about re zero system etc. Have I missed out on this?

Lupy I too would be excited if I was a teacher and having a break! I am much happier by myself than having people and children around me. My children also do not seem to like early bed times so 1am is normal for them. My 'me' time is therefore when they are at school!

Right, fingers crossed our rrs continue clicking on their Easter break!

Floxxie I am so sorry you have no time to yourself, it's really hard when you just want some me time. My oldest had ADHD and I had very similar issues in regard to bedtime and going to work the next was so hard. I love your enthusiasm and keep going your doing great. Its good to have a strategy. I know what you mean about this thread, I have definitely been inspired by a couple of members at points when I wasn't sure what to do.

Fairyclicks, you are my inspiration along with kantankarus, I love your blog and I am still reading through it. I jumped in feet first on neobux but as I said I am looking at this as a long term investment. Your posts and blog keep me going in regards to the bigger picture. Love my job but pressure on results is ruining the teaching profession so need to think about how I can create a suitable income for my family in the future.

Update
    I have extended another 2 members for 240 days yeah, just another 57 to go, does anyone know the date in April for the next offer?
    earned 9.46
    points 1076
    coins 290

I am so happy I am over 1000 points next goal will be 5000.:beer:
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ah thank you lupy and KM!

Single parenting and three boys is exhausting. They are 8, 10 and 15.

I am somewhat jealous of those of you who have a job to go to. I think being able to work outside the house and then working online later, can work well.

Trying to earn an income online can be exhausting but I figured that if I can earn pennies, then I can turn them into pounds, which in turn can earn me a passive income. That's the theory anyway :rotfl:
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    lupyloo wrote: »
    Floxxie I am so sorry you have no time to yourself, it's really hard when you just want some me time. My oldest had ADHD and I had very similar issues in regard to bedtime and going to work the next was so hard. I love your enthusiasm and keep going your doing great. Its good to have a strategy. I know what you mean about this thread, I have definitely been inspired by a couple of members at points when I wasn't sure what to do.

Fairyclicks, you are my inspiration along with kantankarus, I love your blog and I am still reading through it. I jumped in feet first on neobux but as I said I am looking at this as a long term investment. Your posts and blog keep me going in regards to the bigger picture. Love my job but pressure on results is ruining the teaching profession so need to think about how I can create a suitable income for my family in the future.

Update
    I have extended another 2 members for 240 days yeah, just another 57 to go, does anyone know the date in April for the next offer?
    earned 9.46
    points 1076
    coins 290

I am so happy I am over 1000 points next goal will be 5000.:beer:

What a lovely post!!

Think its 30th April the next offer date.

I keep remembering we have a teacher in our midst and conscious of spelling lol

What do you teach and what age group?

I home schooled my youngest for four years so also know all about having no me time. It was a long old four years and I wouldn't have chosen to do it but her anxiety problems gave us no choice.

We all came out the other side though. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Floxxie
    Options
    lupyloo wrote: »
    , does anyone know the date in April for the next offer?
    Hopefully 30th April
  • Jubilee76
    Jubilee76 Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all

It's so nice to log on here and read all the lovely supportive posts. I can't sleep...my head just keeps whirring over all sorts of things.

Clicks were a little better yesterday so maybe on the up. I've recycled some low averages too so maybe I'll get some really keen clickers like us lot lol
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • Floxxie
    Options
    Hope you sort out what is stopping you sleeping. I keep paper and a pen next to my bed and write all sorts of stuff down. Once it is on paper, it has to leave my head. That's the rule :rotfl:

Of course, I am not tired, having had my sleep during the daylight hours! Am taking this opportunity to catch up on new posts. Boys have just gone to sleep.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    A quick update before a manic day at work.

Extended a couple more refs to 240 days which leaves me 6 to extend and then I have 3 months before any more need doing.

Will give me chance to work up to 500 and save for Golden renewal.

Hope you all have a good day! :D
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Mooooorning Lovelies :) hope you managed to get some sleep after being up so late Jubs and Flox!!

Hope your day isn't too manic Mare and well done on getting the 240 extending done on almost all refs :D

I was excited when i checked my account this morning to find 398 clicks were credited yesterday :j soooooo close to my target now :j

I was doing some reading up about the coins yesterday as i was puzzled about how to actually claim them. They become payable when you hit 2500 it seems ;) will add that to first post.

Checked up on my golden and it expires in July so it looks like April is the last discount day for me to be able to use before that. Now i need to do some calculations to see if i would be on track for it as well as the extensions i need.
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HI all hope you are all having a good day. Just want to update my totals again

50/105 rr extended 240 days
    earned 10.77
    points 1111
    coins 290

Had to recycle a few non clickers too. Never mind hopefully they will be replaced with people as keen as us.
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure