Comments

• Fridge3
    Fridge3 Posts: 9,246 Forumite
    More Lies :mad:
    No Mr/s Angry, just the facts.
  • JS477
    JS477 Posts: 1,968 Forumite
    Fridge3 wrote: »
    They're not my WCA's they're the claimants. .

Nice try, but as usual a vacuous reply. :D

It's you and fellow Atos mates that carry out these sub-standard WCAs and if you did your job properely instead of sticking to the targets the DWP have given you then the taxpayer wouldn't have to fork out the £millions it does because numpties like you can't be bothered to do a professional job!

Still I suppose you're only following orders!
  • JS477
    JS477 Posts: 1,968 Forumite

Facts now there's a word you rarely hear Atos using!

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Fridge3
    JS477 wrote: »
    Facts now there's a word you rarely hear Atos using!

:rotfl::rotfl:
    Fact is the facts are there. As posted. Hardly anyone else's fault if they don't suit your agenda.
  • mazza111
    mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    In the same way the wca shows some people don't have disabilities that prevent them from working. They just can't take their blinkers off and see it from the pov of being capable of some work.

But some, if not most, are not. And those are the ones being penalised by this system.

Again I'll say it. I'm all for a WCA, not in it's present form not with ATOS running until until they learn ethics and honesty.

And that's not a slur on those ATOS HCP who do their jobs properly, but for every one who tells lies and twists everything that the applicants say.

You still think it's right that ATOS are lying about people?
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • schrodie
    schrodie Posts: 8,410 Forumite
    Fact is the facts are there.

The facts certainly are there and as a result our MPs have castigated Atos for treating the sick and disabled in an inhumane way such that Atos aren't fit for purpose and are in the 'last chance saloon'!!

Those Fridge 3/Atos PR rep are the facts and no matter how hard you troll around this forum you'll never ever change them.
  • Fridge3 wrote: »

You lot know nothing about facts , its not something that is in you agenda.
  • Fridge3
    mazza111 wrote: »
    But some, if not most, are not. And those are the ones being penalised by this system.

Again I'll say it. I'm all for a WCA, not in it's present form not with ATOS running until until they learn ethics and honesty.

And that's not a slur on those ATOS HCP who do their jobs properly, but for every one who tells lies and twists everything that the applicants say.

You still think it's right that ATOS are lying about people?
    I've never said atos lie about people. That's people perception when they don't get the result they expect.
  • Fridge3
    schrodie wrote: »
    The facts certainly are there and as a result our MPs have castigated Atos for treating the sick and disabled in an inhumane way such that Atos aren't fit for purpose and are in the 'last chance saloon'!!

Those Fridge 3/Atos PR rep are the facts and no matter how hard you troll around this forum you'll never ever change them.
    All the MP's have done this? Or is it a minority? Another review later, the alarmists will still propagate the usual claims it's not independent, MP's are in it together etc etc.

Those are the facts, along with the stats as posted. Claiming they aren't just because you say so and because the numbers don't fit your agenda just isn't credible.
  • Fridge3
    You lot know nothing about facts , its not something that is in you agenda.
    Apart from the ones posted that you can't even counter with anything other than mr angry. Most persuasive.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure