image sizes

Options
Personally I have no problem with posting and viewing images since the forum appears to autosize them, and they appear OK in the latest version of IE and Chrome, but some people complain about their size. I'm not sure what they are seeing. Can sizes be changed easily on the forum, and why are some people having problems? Is this a forum issue, people using old browsers or something else?

Comments

• Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Personally I have no problem with posting and viewing images since the forum appears to autosize them, and they appear OK in the latest version of IE and Chrome, but some people complain about their size. I'm not sure what they are seeing. Can sizes be changed easily on the forum, and why are some people having problems? Is this a forum issue, people using old browsers or something else?

Hi!

It could be a number of things.

Some people are still using the old green forum skin so it could be that. Could you ask them what forum skin colour they're on (green or blue)? If they joined in the last few years they should be on the blue one.

Other than that some images may need to be resized before posting depending on the image.

Andrea :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • andromedean
    andromedean Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    Options
    Can they be resized with on the MSE forum software? They are not pictures I've produced and it's difficult to tell how they will turn out on other software if it's OK on my browsers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure