£5 off REWARDB2
    Just worked for me :)

Didn`t work for me just now.
    Was it for a flexible room booking?
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    no, a £40 no changes one.
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • B2ADVANT gives you this discount on flexible room rates, all thanks to overlooked on HUKD for that one.... up to 31/1 I think
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,785 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    SaraLin wrote: »
    Hi, I've never heard of these? What are they and how to you usually get them? Good luck with your search.

Not sure if this is what the OP is referring to, but if you are registered on their website then you occasionally get emails from them containing codes offering £10-£15 reductions.

I must admit I don't pay much attention to them - when I've looked in the past they are usually only to be used for the flexible rates, which are much higher than the non-cancellable saver rates that I tend to go for.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,322 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Expires today!!!

Hope it works for someone.

Enter the following code at the checkout ~ BU49519G

Terms & Conditions

1. Travelodge discounts can only be applied to bookings made online at travelodge.co.uk. Discounts cannot be applied to bookings made on the Travelodge corporate website (https://www.travelodge.co.uk/business) or any other website owned and/or operated by Travelodge Hotels Limited. To redeem discount, enter correct code when prompted during booking process. Discount will be automatically applied and you will be shown the new value prior to payment.

2. The discount code is only valid for pre-pay, flexible rate room bookings on for all UK hotels for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night stay between 4 July - 31 July 2014. (excluding certain event dates by site). Please note not all dates within the stay period will be available at the participating hotels, you will be notified during booking if this is the case. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.

3. The discount of 10% will be applied to one flexible rate room for one night, additional nights will need to be added to the basket as separate rooms. The 10% discount will be applied to the first flexible rate room night in the basket. Offer valid 7-11 July 2014.

4. Limit one discount code per booking. Not valid on past purchases or pay-on-arrival bookings and not exchangeable for cash. The discount code may be used in conjunction with a Travelodge e-voucher but no other promotions or discounts. Travelodge reserves the right to change or cancel the discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking, the price you paid will not change. Vouchers cannot be applied to pay on arrival bookings (or where American Express is the payment method), please use an alternative payment type to redeem your voucher.

5. All bookings are subject to Travelodge's standard terms & conditions. Should you need to amend your discounted room booking by changing your stay dates or hotel choice to those outside the terms of this offer, or amend your booking after the expiry of the offer, you may be required to pay the value of your original discount. Travelodge's standard amendment terms for flexible rate room bookings will apply. Should you cancel your booking, you will be refunded the price paid, subject to any standard cancellation terms that apply to a flexible rate room booking.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.53 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,322 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    redfox wrote: »
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

:o Sorry, I didn't know. I couldn't remember where the correct board was.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.53 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • any travel lodge codes about people? thanks
  • It's 04:50 on 3/12/14, I've been trying to use the Travelodge 30% SAVING30 code to book a room at their Hatfield Central Travelodge for Sunday 18/1/15, but I keep getting a message that the code is not recognised, which is very frustrating. I've looked through the exclusions and there is no suggestion that the Hatfield Travelodge should be excluded from this promotion on this date.

Any ideas?
    2010 Posts: 5,351 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 3 December 2014 at 10:59AM
    Any ideas?

Enter the code SAVING30 online at Travelodge* by 11.59pm on Thu 4 Dec to get the ‘flexible’ rate discount at weekends (Fri, Sat and Sun nights only). Some dates and hotels are excluded, so before trying to book check ‘more info’ below.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/travelodge?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=oneliner-one&utm_term=02-Dec-14-v1&utm_campaign=deals&utm_content=9

They probably think £32 is cheap enough so the code won`t work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure