Crediva - electoral roll

Hello

I’ve just looked at checkmyfile and crediva is showing me as removed from the electoral role in June 2017 for my current address. All of the other three agencies are showing as on the register since I moved to my current property in 2013. I’ve phoned my local authority and they have confirmed that I am indeed on the register.

Does anyone know why this might happen? There is an option to email about this but I’m not sure if the email goes to checkmyfile or crediva, or if indeed they will charge me for this question (I’m currently on the free trial).

Thank you.

Comments

• tenchy
    tenchy Posts: 486 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Crediva - welcome to the world of FOUR credit reference agencies.

:beer:
  • I’d never heard of them before they seem to be slower than the others.
  • nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,928 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Is it a worry? Do you think you will apply for credit with someone who uses Crediva and not one of the others?
    I often get the same with CallCredit, they'll remove me one month then say I am back on the ER the next month.

Maybe it's a ploy for you to take up a paid subscription once your trial ends. CRA's do try and work on people's insecurities "Oh you need to pay and check your file and use our add on credit builder services, otherwise your world will collapse"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure