Breaking Through, Travelling On

Options

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Very productive!! Fancy coming to do mine?
    Not in the least :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Karmacat
    Options
    Probate cheques, texts and emails have gone out, finally. I think my hotmail account needs a new password, it wouldn't send anything, but I sent stuff yesterday just fine. Ah well.

Did half an hour in the garden too.

I'm *so* not bothering with Sainsbo Energy today: if they really wanted the money, they'd take it from my account like they said they were going to do. Cuppa tea and a nice shower :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    You have beeb busy.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • SuperSecretSquirrel
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    I think my hotmail account needs a new password, it wouldn't send anything, but I sent stuff yesterday just fine.

It was probably a "it's not you, it's them" issue -
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/technology-41306441 :)
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,897 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I don't know, KC, one minute you're saying 'I need a gentle day, exhausted, etc' and the next you're ploughing through jobs like there's no tomorrow! Well done, but take care of yourself!

Glad your sister got home okay in the end.... Ryanair's actions just defy belief!
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• Karmacat
    Options
    Hello all! Madvix, aww, thanks for thinking of me - I'm really careful not to tire myself, honestly. Physical work is the thing that really undermines me, mental work like the probate stuff is just "normally" horrible :D:D:D I have chronic fatigue, but not the full-blown syndrome, with brain fog et al, so I'm luckier than many.

Out with sister yesterday, she treated me to lunch at a vegan cafe cos of all the probate work I've done :)

Ayurvedic herb to help with energy levels has arrived - just realised I can buy powdered kelp too, I have some thats years old that really needs to be thrown away, and that will help with micronutrients. I feel a Healthy Supplies order coming on.

So today:
    - sort the Sainsbo Energy thing.
    - Healthy Supplies order
    - first aid for my doorchime: it was ticking, because the batteries inside (old rechargeables) were leaking :eek: will clean it up with an old toothbrush, and see if it will work again.
    - blog post I've drafted needs to get online.
    - gardening, a.k.a. navvying :D
  • Karmacat
    Options
    So today:
    - sort the Sainsbo Energy thing.
    I may have forgotten to input my numbers on the correct day, so the new system couldn't get going. Done it now, to my new supplier, if they talk to each other as they're supposed to, it should all work out :o:p

- Healthy Supplies order
    Ooh, it looks a lot when you do it all in one go! £60 on almonds, quinoa, brazils, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and flaked dulse (er, 40g of dulse, I'm guessing a little goes a *very* long way). At least I get free delivery for that sort of purchase.

Raining very determinedly here. Nothing doing in the garden right now, grrr.
    Save
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh, it looks a lot when you do it all in one go! £60 on almonds, quinoa, brazils, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and flaked dulse (er, 40g of dulse, I'm guessing a little goes a *very* long way).

I looked that up.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Get your backside down to the beach with a knife. It's seaweed and there's shedloads (new SI unit) of it down there!
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • michelle09
    Options
    Oh no, did the toothbrush help the doorchime at all?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope that your new supplies do help your energy levels.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure