~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Comments

• I'm aiming for £15 a day this month (£465 in total). Currently, almost halfway through the month, I'm at £167.93, which is only 36% of the way to my target.

A few things for me to consider that might make this month more difficult: The management at my second job (at a pub) are cutting everybody's hours this month in order to try and come in under their labour budget for the year. Also, it is a pub with a big beer garden and the custom is highly dependent on the weather. So, a more autumnal atmosphere means easier shifts but unfortunately fewer tips!

A couple of bright (albeit small) sides: I have discovered the daily free scratchcards on my Slidejoy app, which award 1 Slidejoy carat a time. They offer 5 or 6 every day, which amounts to 35 more each week, translating into a whole extra 12 pence over the month! Speaking of which, if anybody who hasn't would like to try Slidejoy and needs a referral code, please try getslidejoy.com/r2/k2JIgT99opP7mk0AzdDUVg (I hope this is allowed here?).
    I also have a couple more candidates for referral to swagbucks, which would boost my earning slightly there too. Oh, and I've just made my first cashout (£5.02) from prolific studies as well!
  • Talia1
    Talia1 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks I will try that. I didn't get nearly as much done as I had planned today... off to the bank as had a nice cheque for £620 arrive :) yay... BUT it's a 45 minute drive each way to the bank so must go haha... see you all later x

Mills, that's a trek to your bank, have you tried your local Post Office? my local bank closed due to being in a rural area and the Post Office accepts cash and cheques deposited using my debit card for the transaction, all free :T

PAD challenge 2024 £5363.54/£4180 to pay

• ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Aesop wrote: »
    #2 Referral Board

I cannot stop talking about this board. I was on it earlier looking for the shopprize (android only app) thread and spotted a referral thread for something that I ALREADY do. It hadn't occurred to me to post my referral on there!

I know you may only get one, but one is one more than 0. Also if you are on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, don't forget to post your referrals there too. You will be surprised who signs up.

I know a few ladies who post their referrals in Facebook selling groups and they get quite a few people signing up and making them money! :eek:

so get your referrals out there!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Hi Aesop

Do you regularly add your referrals to the MSE pages?

Many thanks for all you do on the thread and for making it a great place to be.

Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 30/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• Hi. I'm a bit late, but can I join you all for the rest of the month? I'll aim for £160.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ziggy2407 wrote: »
    Hi Aesop

Do you regularly add your referrals to the MSE pages?

Many thanks for all you do on the thread and for making it a great place to be.

You are only allowed to add it once. Anymore will get deleted. What I do is post once on mse ie luckyleftovers, then I post on Facebook, twitter and tell my friends. Join other forum groups and post there

I got lucky and 2 bloggers let me guest post on their blogs. I am getting a trickle of referrals.

Another thing is if you post In any groups like net mums or mums net etc, mention how much you earn and how. Maybe pick one topic and talk about that. Show them proof of earnings.

I got a free month on my printer Ink but have no idea where my referral signed up from. But I was very pleased at the saving.
  • Aesop
    £15 in Amazon vouchers from yesterday (£5 swagbucks and £10 from a chatterbox survey) ��

I'm chasing my son's £10,as. He wants to buy a book but so expensive at Sainsbury's and amazon. Would be perfect for him.
  • Aesop
    Hernia Tom, we don't allow referrals on this thread.

That's why I encourage people to use the referral board. I know you discovered it earlier.
  • Aesop
    Aesop.........have just found the free sweepstake thing on instagc.
    Are we able to do one a day?

I might actually get to my £1 payout sometime soon :D

ETA........and do you know how many search wins a day are possible? Ive just been doing one a day but things would move quicker if you can get more.

Free sweepstake one a day. I am working on. Guide. I understand now why blogging so hard!!

If I can't get to write guide I will give you some quick tips
  • Aesop
    Postman's just been and I found a nice surprise in our outdoor parcel box. It's an edible product to test for Pine....:j. I'd no idea I'd been selected after the initial survey, I always agree to being willing to test stuff but very rarely get chosen.

Can anyone recall what the payment for doing this second bit is please? It's so long since I had one I've forgotten. Win-win all round with £4 for the initial survey, something tasty to eat plus whatever payment it is afterwards. I love Pine....:T:j

There was also an email from Alba Science about a cream to test (a cosmetic one not an edible one:rotfl:) but I'm not sure I'll be bothering with that one. I usually find what I get to test has no effect whatsoever or a minimal one at best and feel bad about being so negative on the follow-up questionnaire:o. Plus, the after-use questionnaire is so long. Not worth the bother sometimes especially as the product usually isn't much cop;)

Your usual payment of £4 for testing and if there is a follow up survey £4.

Nice one, well done
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    HernaicTom wrote: »
    I'm aiming for £15 a day this month (£465 in total). Currently, almost halfway through the month, I'm at £167.93, which is only 36% of the way to my target........

A couple of bright (albeit small) sides: I have discovered the daily free scratchcards on my Slidejoy app, which award 1 Slidejoy carat a time. They offer 5 or 6 every day, which amounts to 35 more each week, translating into a whole extra 12 pence over the month! Speaking of which, if anybody who hasn't would like to try Slidejoy and needs a referral code, please try getslidejoy.com/r2/k2JIgT99opP7mk0AzdDUVg (I hope this is allowed here?).....
    Welcome back to the thread. I have added you to the list of challengers :D

As Aesop says, you are not allowed to past referrals on this thread.

Please can you move it to the referral thread (see Aesop's post no 59 for the link). Thanks :D
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing