Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Lovely, it's raining and smells gorgeous outside. The gardens are having a wonderful and long awaited drink :D
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hi tweets and aj :wave:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Anon wrote: »
    You and many others ...

I keep my home delivery/C&C separate (and limited to online shops) as that has my credit card etc linked. "Family members" ;) have accounts too and (their accounts) helpfully process any instore receipts - they didn't enter their address, as they tell me it wasn't requested during the sign up to A (which you need to do to process APGs), so their account is not linked to any address that may have other family members with accounts.

Did you know that some online registration systems do not require full address details, so if you were registering for A website ;) entering letter number (number), number letter letter (any combination) will be accepted by the form, it may just give some message about not delivering to that address and then just ask you to enter an email and choose a password ... no other details then required ...

HTH

Anon

Thought of you Anon when I went to pick up a parcel from local post office for our Poppy . Normally its same 2 woman behind counter and they just hand me parcels. This time was a new lady :eek: she asked if I was Poppy and when I said yes wanted proof so I showed her Tesco card :D and email and signed for parcel P surname :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    emerald21 wrote: »
    There s two of them lol

Ah, between two then. :D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• altojack
    tweets wrote: »
    You welcome, Snap gets all her bargains in Tesco she doesn't have the other stores near her :D

I wish I lived near Snap. My local never has the super bargains that she finds xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• tweets
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hi tweets and aj :wave:

:p bubbs :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • altojack
    tweets wrote: »
    Thought of you Anon when I went to pick up a parcel from local post office for our Poppy . Normally its same 2 woman behind counter and they just hand me parcels. This time was a new lady :eek: she asked if I was Poppy and when I said yes wanted proof so I showed her Tesco card :D and email and signed for parcel P surname :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you could have showed her licence :rotfl:

• tweets
    altojack wrote: »
    I wish I lived near Snap. My local never has the super bargains that she finds xx

Nor mine just awful trouts :mad: :cool:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Nice points boost from UGuv, 200 point survey. :T:T
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• altojack
    Hi bubbs :hello:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure