More lies and contradictory statements

Another (female) dealing with my complaint and yet fail to answer the relevant questions.

We have to follow the upper tribunals decision however they have reviewed the wrong assesment (that wasn't under appeal) and implemented a brand new one with a refuse to revise notification however in my responce they said that it went down to the original assesment. Rubbish:mad:

Neither tribunal knows about my change of circumstances relating to me going onto Job seekers allowance as i was only appealing about an assesment effective October 2002 -Sepetember 2003 (Which was corrected during the complaints process). The Oct 2002 assesment based its inome from July2002 assesment.

Are they allowed to use best available evidence for applying dividends to an assesment cause they CBA getting the info themselves.

Comments

• Blob
    Blob Posts: 1,011 Forumite
    I think, but may be wrong, that if you are on JSA then that is all they can take into account!
  • CSA_Help
    CSA_Help Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    I have documented prrof they would do a coc to reflect this yet now they are denying it. In their submissions to the 1st tribunal it was never an issue however in thir submission to the upper tribunal admitting they had screwed up they never mentioned about the review that they had opened up when i went onto JSA.

Its down in black and white yet they are denying or not acknowledging it by saying its not appropriate to review it after the the upper tribunals decision which changed 3 assesments into 1.

Its took me nearly 6 months for them to change the original assesment that the income was based on.

The upper tribunal had set everything aside as the whole 1st tribunal was flawed and passed it back to the csa to sort it out.
  • Blob
    Blob Posts: 1,011 Forumite
    You could always try the Court of Appeal, if you are still on JSA then I think you will get Legal Aid or what ever it is called these days!
  • CSA_Help
    CSA_Help Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Blob wrote: »
    You could always try the Court of Appeal, if you are still on JSA then I think you will get Legal Aid or what ever it is called these days!

No im not on JSA just now. This is part of my ongoing quest with these people where they dont communicate with each other properly and tell untruths to MP's. They supplied a case summary which is contradictory of what i was informed.

ALL DOCUMENTED IN BLACK AND WHITE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport