We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

mcdonalds monopoly stickers play online win

Comments

• Rattlerbytes
    Rattlerbytes Posts: 45
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 23 April 2011 at 11:27AM
    I must have input 20 online codes already in one sitting and won nothing! I'm about to enter another batch of 21 online codes. If none of them come up with some kind of win that will mean the odds of winning any prize online have to be very long!
    Does anyone know if McDonalds quote a win ratio?
    I'll let you know how I get on.

I'm back again....
    After inputting 21 more online codes all I got was a big fat 'Sorry' each time!
  • laura8417
    laura8417 Posts: 244
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Its about time something was won online with McDonalds! I was starting to think they were non existant! well done!
    :heart:I Miss You Dad 1948 - 2016 :heart:
  • kimmy393
    kimmy393 Posts: 5,472 Forumite
    I saw in The Sun paper today that a 17 year old boy won the big prize off £500,000 by getting Mayfair .
    2015 Big wins: luxury 7 night holiday in sharm el sheikh, theatre tix, £123, IPad Air 16gb, Night in London hotel celebjuicetix :, Portable dvd playerT

Best 2014: £900 VIP cheltenham races day, £200 H&M voucher, £300 camera, 2 nights luxury apt Harrogate, 5 nights glamping cumbria
    Total:2010: £10,531, 2011:£11,075
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    well done :T:T
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I must have input 20 online codes already in one sitting and won nothing! I'm about to enter another batch of 21 online codes. If none of them come up with some kind of win that will mean the odds of winning any prize online have to be very long!
    Does anyone know if McDonalds quote a win ratio?
    I'll let you know how I get on.

I'm back again....
    After inputting 21 more online codes all I got was a big fat 'Sorry' each time!

Thats a lot of MacDonalds!!
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
  • priorslee
    priorslee Posts: 3,158
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Well done!

I've just entered about 20 of these from stickers we collected during a weeks holiday and not a bean!

I then looked at the bit on McD's websites about what prizes have been won etc. There a bit there that says 11k online prizes have been won so far. When compared with the 1.1m prizes which were won last week (no doubt mainly food prizes) the odds of winning from the online entry are pretty slim. Should have read this first!
  • right ive got the monoply paper board thing & ive collected like 7 different stickers to stick on, do i have to collect ALL stickers to win something or just like all the brown ones for an ipod shuffle or like all the yellow ones for a weekend break? im realllllly confused?
  • lalala7
    lalala7 Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    Well done! You have to collect all the stickers in a certain colour to win the prize originalone. E.g. Collect all the blue stickers to win that prize.
    Trying to be a savvy student!

I comp every now and again.
    Wins 2016: Heathcote & Ivory Hand Lotion Set; Cornish Holiday and Spa Days
  • kathyx
    kathyx Posts: 63
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    my son needs liverpool st train station to win an xbox, he has the other 3 stations, if any one has a spare one please thanks in advance
  • HappyMJ
    HappyMJ Posts: 21,115
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    kathyx wrote: »
    my son needs liverpool st train station to win an xbox, he has the other 3 stations, if any one has a spare one please thanks in advance
    Everybody has those stickers. If anyone has Liverpool St. station they'd be keeping it for themselves.

Bit like me saying I've got Park Lane if anyone's got Mayfair I'll split the £50,000 prize with you....everyone has Park Lane.
    :footie:
    :p Regular savers earn 6% interest (HSBC, First Direct, M&S) :p Loans cost 2.9% per year (Nationwide) = FREE money. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure