• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Lovely day here in Wales :)

Thank you Mhoc for Principality information. Fourp is on the case :T

Brendan on CBBBOTS :j:j:j thanks tweets will set Humax

:o I don't want to wash my hair as I'll never be able to get it looking as good as hair dresser :o:o Wanted to show it off to friends tonight but I may have to resort to Batiste :o:o:o

Still no hot water :(

glad to be able to help.

I've got my letter this morning from Principality building society with my postal activation code so once I've done that, its all set up - very quick.

I imagine a few people are a bit daunted by the entire bank switching process.
    They might instead want to do a little monthly saver to get them started and this would be a perfect no fuss, quick and easy, no delay way - especially good way to accumulate funds if you have a big bill due in 12 months eg the September credit bill after the excesses of the summer hols :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    altojack wrote: »
    Well done tweets on your win yesterday :T

Think that's second time in all the years :D

Snap set me off giggling with her tool comment :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Who ever are you talking about tweets :cool: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cool: ;) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Morning all.
    Hope everyone is ok.

QOC- sending well wishes to your mum. X
    Happy belated birthday nikkilaka X

davemorton wrote: »

I totally nearly bought this last night but then I remembered I don't have a dog :D:rotfl:
    (Yet)
    :)
    Life is not about learning to avoid the storms - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    also I was going to recommend the Leeds Building Society regular saver issue 3 which is another easy one to do on line, all I had to do was send off a cheque and set up the standing order and it was all done - they sent me an old fashioned passport as well.

save up to £250 a month for 1.25% and then a whopping 1.80% conditional bonus at the end of October if you have fulfilled the terms and conditions - so 3.05% total gross

I said I was because I went to find a link and it was not there so I gave them a ring and this was withdrawn on Tuesday :eek:
    So you cant apply now.

The chap said an issue 4 is due but he had no idea when but I imagine it would be a pale comparison

so another good account bites the dust
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Chrisv wrote: »
    The Cow and Gate jars are priced in Asda at 77p - 12 of these should compare v Morries at £7.70 v £5 giving £3.20 APG - a few pennies more apg if you buy 11+1 other comparable flavour.

There is one jar priced at 90p in Asda - 12 of these should compare v Morries at £9 v £5 giving £4.50 APG - a few pennies more apg if you buy 11+1 other comparable flavour.

10ztls3.jpg

The jars priced in Asda at 85p - 12 of these should compare v Morries at £8.50 v £5 giving £4.00 APG - a few pennies more apg if you buy 11+1 other comparable flavour.

2lj4b4k.jpg

Thank you so much :A, think i might have got my head round it now.
    will
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Good morning Elite :hello:

I'm running low on instant coffee, going to open my last jar of Nescaf! Original (hint hint) :D. I'm partial to Gold Blend and Douwe Egbert as long as it is one of the strong ones :cool:

I'm going out this morning to Mr A and as its raining I'm going to have wear 'proper' shoes, boots of wellies :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lead me to the coffee pot please :T :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hugs to those in need xx

Good afternoon, AJ I prefer Nescaf! but like the original best, you might like the Classico , stronger bean, farmfoods had it for a reasonable price think it was £2.99 a 200g but I have a terrible memory :)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • I registered on tails.com a while back thinking it was for all pets and entered Cat in the dialogue box before I realised it was entirely a dog's website. I did not complete the profile and it doesn't really matter but now I keep getting lots of personalised emails for dogfood trials for Cat...

Memo to self - Read Things Properly :D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Good afternoon all...

been for a wander round T this morning....lots of glade candles and air fresheners reduced.....candles down to 50p or 75p...not as cheap as when they were glitching last year but quite a selection available...
    I'm a bit of a sucker for the colour changing ones and they were discounted by 75%

Didnt really look too much but the reed difusers also seemed reduced too
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Can I have a little rant....

Apologies before I start to any estate agents or family of out there...but why do I have to deal with one who is like an over enthusiastic puppy with a toy?

We are in the process of buying something and its been going through since just after brexit....all seems smooth at the moment but there is still a way to go before completion...so why does he see the need to email daily for an update for his "vendor".....I've started to be a little short with my replies to his requests and that does seem to be abaiting him a little...so far its only been 2 emails this week...but there are only so many ways I can re phrase...."all is progressing and I dont feel the need to chase my solicitor today thank you!"

at this rate he's actually doing more harm by his interfering than good as there are issues that could become complicated if not dealt with via the correct procedures...something that he's totally overlooking at the moment....

rant over ...thank you x
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport