Branded Surveys (formerly MintVine) - survey sites discussion

Comments

• snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    I haven't used this site much but I have just reached enough points for my first payout. When I click on redeem it says I have to verify my email, address, phone and payment method. This is all ok except for the phone. I have entered my mobile number and apparently should receive a code in order to verify it but the code never arrived. I have tried a few times over a couple of days but nothing is coming through. Anyone else had this problem?
  • LuxuryWoman
    LuxuryWoman Posts: 156 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    snowy79 wrote: »
    I haven't used this site much but I have just reached enough points for my first payout. When I click on redeem it says I have to verify my email, address, phone and payment method. This is all ok except for the phone. I have entered my mobile number and apparently should receive a code in order to verify it but the code never arrived. I have tried a few times over a couple of days but nothing is coming through. Anyone else had this problem?

Same here, so I sent a message to them which was answered in less than an hour and they verified my number for me and I was able to cash out.
  • snowy79
    Same here, so I sent a message to them which was answered in less than an hour and they verified my number for me and I was able to cash out.

Perfect thank you, I will give that a go. :D
  • LuxuryWoman
    Perfect thank you, I will give that a go. :D

Yes do, I was surprised how quickly they got back to me. Quite impressed!
  • snowy79
    Well i was quite impressed to, they replied almost immediately and sorted the problem.

My next decision is to choose how to cash out my points. I was just going to do an Amazon voucher but it is saying 100 points for $1 so i wasn't sure how that worked when i get the amazon voucher in £££s.

What does everyone else cash out as? Is there a charge for paypal? I am not actually sure what 1000 points is worth. :)
  • snowy79 wrote: »
    Well i was quite impressed to, they replied almost immediately and sorted the problem.

My next decision is to choose how to cash out my points. I was just going to do an Amazon voucher but it is saying 100 points for $1 so i wasn't sure how that worked when i get the amazon voucher in £££s.

What does everyone else cash out as? Is there a charge for paypal? I am not actually sure what 1000 points is worth. :)

I always get a pre-paid mastercard, I think 1000 points is 10.00 us dollars as I get about 7 pounds for every 1000 points.
  • LuxuryWoman
    I cashed out for a Tesco giftcard, I chose that because I do surveys for another site which pays in Tesco e-giftcards so I'm stashing it all for Christmas, plus I save with Clubcard too so come the end of November I should have a nice pot to pay for the festivities.

Does anyone know this? Once you've validated your phone number with Mintvine (or in my case had it done for me) is that it, or do you have to have a code every time you withdraw points?
    TIA
  • I cashed out for a Tesco giftcard, I chose that because I do surveys for another site which pays in Tesco e-giftcards so I'm stashing it all for Christmas, plus I save with Clubcard too so come the end of November I should have a nice pot to pay for the festivities.

Does anyone know this? Once you've validated your phone number with Mintvine (or in my case had it done for me) is that it, or do you have to have a code every time you withdraw points?
    TIA

It's just a one off validation process, after that cash-outs take about 5-7 days
  • hordener
    hordener Posts: 31 Forumite

I've been getting £13 amazon voucher per 1000 points. No idea how they work it out but I always cash out exactly 1000 points and been getting £13 for months.
  • snowy79
    hordener wrote: »
    I've been getting £13 amazon voucher per 1000 points. No idea how they work it out but I always cash out exactly 1000 points and been getting £13 for months.

Oh wow thank you, seems like a good deal! I will try that. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure