The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• Daily meter is up the creek again!!!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    "Why won't swagbucks credit my apps?" got me 10SB's lol!
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Lovely low target and I got a 33 sb search too, so just going to order my 5th £5 AGC of the month.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Bealer
    Bealer Posts: 95 Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 12:39PM
    Which surveys on the different walls do you check regularly? Only the ones on TrialPay and PeanutLabs? Are there any other that regularly give you good effort/reward surveys?
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I just clicked on my total points awarded for the Supersonic section to try and find the Drinkaware, its not there, but todays date says 82 SB's awarded 82SB's fpr a task, but doesn't say what the task is and my daily goal is only at 33SB's...:confused: :think:
  • gemz25
    gemz25 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Hi all just a quick question I just got my first amazon voucher and was wondering is there anytime limit on this I have checked the website and cant find anything??
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    Yeah, what was the Christmas cake saga all about Paul? :)

One of my interests I developed over the past few years is cooking - I'm not very good at it yet but have learned how to make bread. cakes, pizzas etc and they do turn out quite good (with the odd disaster). Last Christmas I made Delia Smith's christmas pudding and it was fantastic. So this year I thought I would try her Classic Christmas Cake. The problem is that I have a fan assisted oven and doing anything in it tends to be a bit hit and miss. Anyway, followed her recipe yesterday. First of all I zested my fingers as well as the lemon, then I found I didn't have any string to tie the brown paper so had to travel into town because there is only one shop in the village, then I forgot about the black treacle, so had to go back into town for it and add it when everything else was in the cake tin. Cooked it for 4 hours like Delia says and it smelled distinctly burned. So decided to test it be eating it and if it was OK to make another one next weekend. Well the middle is great - the outside a bit blackened. So I have decided to ditch the oven and buy a new multi-function all singing all dancing combi thing and have another go. The whole Christmas cake thing took about 6 hours out of my day, sore fingers and a headache. Thankfully I had got the daily goal before I started. :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    gemz25 wrote: »
    Hi all just a quick question I just got my first amazon voucher and was wondering is there anytime limit on this I have checked the website and cant find anything??

Gemz, when you add the code to your amazon account it tells you when it expires. If you go into Your Account on amazon, then Gift Certificate balance, at the top right it tells you when they expire (it's around 3 years) :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Bealer wrote: »
    Which surveys on the different walls do you check regularly? Only the ones on TrialPay and PeanutLabs? Are there any other that regularly give you good effort/reward surveys?

Try the ones on Paymentwall - I've been able to do a few on there, and the Sampling International Survey on SponsorPay :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • gemz25
    gemz25 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Thanks paulshorse so if I wanted to give these vouchers out as christmas presents whats the best way of doing that just giving the code i have got or putting them in to my amazon account??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure