E: 00/00 ENTER ONCE Win £100 every day (FB)

Biker*Chick
Biker*Chick Posts: 10,027 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
edited 19 March 2015 at 10:16PM in Game over
ashleighmoneysaver.co.uk/daily-prize-draw/

Enter once and be entered for life and each day you could be picked at random to WIN £50!

[STRIKE]You have to link up your FB account[/STRIKE] UPDATE You can enter by linking up your FB account OR via registration with the site

The prize is a £50 gift voucher - one entry per person

Also states: IF THE PRIZE IS NOT CLAIMED, THE PRIZE MONEY KEEPS ON ROLLING OVER! :j

Daily draws end 11.59pm - return to the site daily to check for winner's name and if it's you, click to claim!

I've put in an end date to get it on the comps board, although it is open ended - if anyone can advise if I need to do anything different, please pm me :)

Added to Regs - Once only/early thread
=^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif

Comments

• Biker*Chick
    To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on this prize draw page.

Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or above.
    It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the details they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.

The winner will be selected at random and shall be announced the following day on this webpage.

We will not contact the winner by email or telephone, you must check this page each day to see if you have won. If you see your name as the winner, you must click the button "CLAIM" underneath your name, to claim your prize.

The Prize will be sent to the winner's email inbox address. Please allow up to 7 days.

The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.

The prize draw is run by Ashleigh Money Saver.

Any photos used are for illustration purposes only.

You details will not be used or sold to any other company.

Ashleigh Money Saver is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by retailers which their brand names features on Ashleigh Money Saver. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and or domain names including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers are the property of their respective owners.

What's the catch? There's no catch, I'm using this promotion as a way to encourage people to come back to my website and use it every day, I also make my living from advertising money and I'm using part of this advertising to fund the £50 prize. I hope you are able to visit my sponsors websites and you never know you may see something you like :-)
    =^._.^= You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats =^._.^=

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Is this not worth putting into daily as it needs a daily check? Apologies if I'm wrong xxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    so where are the names we have to check after you register?
  • Biker*Chick
    toniq wrote: »
    Is this not worth putting into daily as it needs a daily check? Apologies if I'm wrong xxx

I thought the best place was 'enter once and early' thread, as I understand the Daily thread to be 'enter daily' so might cause confusion - I'm sure many people have to check the Free Postcode Lottery daily and probably have it bookmarked - this should work on the same basis.

Ref wdywuk's comment:

You click through to the same page you entered on (see post #1) and then there is a link (button) to see the winner's name - HTH :)

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif
  • I thought the best place was 'enter once and early' thread, as I understand the Daily thread to be 'enter daily' so might cause confusion - I'm sure many people have to check the Free Postcode Lottery daily and probably have it bookmarked - this should work on the same basis.

Ref wdywuk's comment:

You click through to the same page you entered on (see post #1) and then there is a link (button) to see the winner's name - HTH :)

I use the email alerts for FPL so I'm probably going to miss my name on this one.
    :o
  • Biker*Chick
    defairmans wrote: »
    I use the email alerts for FPL so I'm probably going to miss my name on this one.
    :o

I'd have suggested that this thread could be bumped with the daily winner's name - but going on recent goings-on on the boards with threads being deleted for precisely that, there's not much we can do.

May I suggest, with the greatest respect, if you get the daily reminder from FPL, that you simply use that as your 'nudge' to check this site at the same time? Do you have FPL bookmarked? If so, just bookmark and save this site next to it :) HTH

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif
  • Surfermom
    Surfermom Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    I've bookmarked this site with my dailies to remind me to check everyday.
  • I'd have suggested that this thread could be bumped with the daily winner's name - but going on recent goings-on on the boards with threads being deleted for precisely that, there's not much we can do.

May I suggest, with the greatest respect, if you get the daily reminder from FPL, that you simply use that as your 'nudge' to check this site at the same time? Do you have FPL bookmarked? If so, just bookmark and save this site next to it :) HTH

Thanks BC! That's a good idea. What would I do without friendly MSErs like you?
    :beer:
  • Biker*Chick

Also states: IF THE PRIZE IS NOT CLAIMED, THE PRIZE MONEY KEEPS ON ROLLING OVER! :j

I just checked for today's winner and it's the first time I've seen it has been 'claimed' (to my knowledge anyway).

It says "Winner has claimed £50" but I don't recall it being claimed yesterday, so suggests the above prize draw blurb that the money is 'rolled over' may not be 100% true :p

I could be wrong - did anyone see if it was claimed yesterday? Still, I'm not complaining about it - I'd be very happy to win the daily £50, so this is just an observation! ;):D

hhzx4pbze7c9.gif
  • Thanks for posting this one, if you check the previous winners, about half of the £50 prizes are going unclaimed, simply because you have to check daily, I guess people are forgetful, but for the sake of 30 seconds time, well, it's well worth it.

I've bookmarked it so I'll keep checking it daily. Thanks for posting!
    golf tickets (gleneagles), £20 'toys r us' voucher, Baron Amarillo, £100 of HMV vouchers :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure