Free gift worth £9.99 from The Jewellery Channel

I haven't tried this but my friend has told me that there is no p&p to pay.

http://www.tjc.co.uk/facebook-campaign.html

STEP ONE
Register a new account with TJC

You’ll receive a fabulous free gift worth £9.99!

Plus make sure you sign up for emails and you’ll be the first to hear about new arrivals, special sales and exclusive events.

STEP TWO
Update your address details

Once you’ve updated your address details we’ll pop your free gift in the post*.

STEP THREE
Ta-dah! You’re done!

As an extra bonus, here’s 20% off* your first purchase.

T&c's
Facebook Free Gift Promotion: Valid between 06 August 2016 and 11 August 2016. By registering an account with The Jewellery Channel Limited via Facebook and updating billing and shipping/address information you are eligible for a free gift. The free gift may vary and cannot be returned for a cash refund or exchanged.

Please allow 14 working days from the end of the promotion (11 August 2016) to receive your free gift.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• cazkins
    cazkins Posts: 333 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks OP, just saw this on MagicFreebies and was going to post it myself :)
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    i signed up but no free gift?
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    free delivery when you spend £65 or more i signed up and got %20 off no free gift
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    kez1234 wrote: »
    i signed up but no free gift?

Looks like it finished early, for people that did get the free gift it says 14 days.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • crunchie96
    crunchie96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Looks like it finished early, for people that did get the free gift it says 14 days.

had email to say would get free gift but nothing ever came !!!!!!!!!1
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    had email to say would get free gift but nothing ever came !!!!!!!!!1

Thats a shame, some you win, some you lose unfortunately.
  • Mine came today not worth £9.99. A very small piece of pink leather very roughly sewn to look like a ring.
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport