Hampton Court Flower Show

I wanna discount code or deal to the Hampton Court Flower show that is on next week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Have seen yesterday's offer in the Daily Mail but even so tickets are still 21 pounds each.

Comments

• CheapChick
    CheapChick Posts: 44
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the offer in the Daily Mail was and if this was only in the paper last week or if this is likely to be repeated? I am taking my Grandad on Fri or Sat

Thanks
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi Cheapchick

The offer was in Friday's Daily Mail. Unfortunately I didn't buy the paper as it didn't seem like such a good bargain. It was basically a fiver off per ticket. Why don't you check the 'Friday newspaper summary' to see if the code was posted. Basically you don't need the paper just the telephone number to call and the reference to quote.

Good luck and do let me know if you come across any better deals.
  • Hi there! the phone number for this offer is 0870 247 1241 and you quote 'Daily Mail'. You can receive access to RHS Members Days which is Tues 8th - normal price for this day is £31 or from Weds 9th to Sun 13th when it is open to the general public tickets are £26. You get a fiver off these prices. Hope this is useful and hope it is ok to print this information. I have been a member for ages but don't usually post so apologies if this is not allowed.:A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure