Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Comments

• nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I haven't been able to register for this.Keeps telling memy password doesn't match,but it does.Adpoints told me it was a glitch they are trying to solve.Obviously not everyone having this problem.
  • I reported the problem to Adpoints and yesterday evening (around 8pm) received the following message from them:

I am very sorry you have been experiencing problems accessing our website.

We have put a fix on our website this afternoon (Tuesday 16th October) and any server error messages should now be resolved.

I checked and the site was working - viewed some ads and accumulated points. I've checked again this morning and it still seems to be working for me.

Is anyone else still having problems?
    Currently renovating our first home, so every penny counts! :j
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I went on early this morning. It was OK for the first two adverts, then it started toplay up again so I just stopped. Just tried again. Watched advert. No points. No points for questions. Rubbish.
  • Loucien
    Loucien Posts: 318 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Loucien wrote: »
    I had a problem last night with the points not being credited, was OK for a while this morning, then it started doing it again. I contacted them - awaiting reply.

Got an email saying they'd applied a fix on Tuesday afternoon.

Seems to be working now.
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Yeah, still iffy. I clicked on a couple that offered 14 points, but it would only show the 4 point ad, no further questions.
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I love the site a great way to add points, However the site was so slow for me yesterday, Was saying 9 points but no extra questions loaded and it never gave me the 4 points for watching the video. In the end it took me a hour to get the 250 points.
    Jan Wins: .
  • Has anyone had the points from last week and the extra points for joining go onto nectar account yet?

i know it says it can take up to 35 days for them to go onto account but is this a way to not pay points out as how will we know what week the points are for when they do hit nectar account?
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    All my adverts have 0 points now you you can't earn any points!
  • Well guys, I have not received any mail but looking forward to get registered to get more and more points.
  • Logged in using opera this morning and it worked ok for 10 ads then the question submit buttons disappeared. Logged in using IE9 and completed about 15 ads and then the submit buttons disappeared again . Glitchy. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure