Vanquis Phone Number?

Drea
Drea Posts: 9,892 Forumite
I just tried to call Vanquis to change my address with them as I have moved home. But when I call I am getting a message which says 'sorry, this service is no longer available'.

Do they have a different number from the one on their website? :confused:
Just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you are a mistake.

Comments

• Yes, they changed the number, they have been advising this on statements but I dont have one to hand, I think it is 0871 770 5555
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Noooo - ring the free one!

0800 781 6314
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • ElkyElky
    ElkyElky Posts: 2,459 Forumite
    Noooo - ring the free one!

0800 781 6314

What he said^^, but make a point by staying on the line for as LONG as you can, go make a cuppa while the robot talks rubbish about PINs and such. :j

If they want to charge interest rates as high as 60% then the very least you can do to help is run up a large phone bill for them. :rotfl:
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • izools
    izools Posts: 7,513
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I have the 0800 number written on the back of my card in fact, and I make a point of calling them on it on a regular basis just to check my balance to try and justify their high interest rates :D:D
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • Drea
    Thanks everyone :) I didn't realise there was a free one! I'll stay on the line tomorrow as long as possible ;)
  • borders_dude
    borders_dude Posts: 1,974 Forumite
    I didnt know there was a freefone one either! Pennies to be saved from now on as I phone every month!
    When dealing with the CSA its important to note that it is commonly accepted as unfit for purpose, and by default this also means the staff are unfit for purpose.
  • Innocent_Guy
    Innocent_Guy Posts: 5,369 Forumite
    Anyone got a freephone number for mobiles? I know o2 charge for 0800 calls
    Bank Accounts - Barlcays Premier[/B] - £1000 o/d, HSBC - £200 o/d- First Direct - £500
    Credit Cards - Barclaycard £2000 - Silver Card £1300 - Flybe £7500 - HSBC £1000 - First Direct £2500 First Direct Gold £3000
    6 credit accounts closed in 2010!

Official SOS Club number 001 - Dry until 01.07.10
  • alliballi
    alliballi Posts: 241 Forumite
    Hi all, I have a vanquis card to and when I called the 0800 number it said this number has now changed to one beginning with 0870 cant mind the rest off hand. If someone has the 0800 number and it works still please let me know, thanks
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.;)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion whether you think its right or wrong, courtesy costs nothing :cool:
  • Drea
    alliballi wrote: »
    Hi all, I have a vanquis card to and when I called the 0800 number it said this number has now changed to one beginning with 0870 cant mind the rest off hand. If someone has the 0800 number and it works still please let me know, thanks

I just phoned the free one today (on hold now actually :rolleyes:) and it works fine now. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure