Problems with EnergyHelp Line, no kick back

xnetco
xnetco Posts: 138 Forumite
Hi,

As recommended on this web site, I used energyhelpline but they don't want to give me my kick back. Has anyone else had any problems?

Tim

Comments

• mhawkshaw
    mhawkshaw Posts: 26 Forumite
    No cashback received here either. Sent them many e-mails. 11 weeks since I switched now.
  • ltlmiles5
    ltlmiles5 Posts: 193 Forumite
    Any luck now?

I applied through Energy Helpline, to switch my electricity provider to British Gas on 14th Sept, and everythign went through smoothly, on 26th Oct.

Unfortunately, although I applied to switch my gas provider to EDF energy on the same day, that is the 14th Sept, am having lots of problems with EDF, namely, am not hearing from them, and am having to chase them up a lot!!! I phoned them last Fri, when I was assured I'll receive a date of changeover this week, but no luck, and I've just phoned them again today, and they're saying they can't say when it'll complete!! What's going on??????????? All this, despite having sent them back their card, giving details of my gas meter etc. a month ago!

I haven't contacted Energy Helpline yet though.... Has anyone had any cashback from them?

Martin is recommending them, so it wouldn't look good if it seems as if they are not honouring their pledges.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure