~Make upto £10 a day in October 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Comments

• Talia1
    Talia1 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    So far £11.75 in from eBay.

My new laptop is due for delivery today or tomorrow, everything crossed it's today so I can crack on with extra work and surveys.

PAD challenge 2024 £5363.54/£4180 to pay

• Great news on the horse win, Aesop:T. I envy the generosity of your DH;). Did I ever mention OH is the most tight-fisted man on the planet?:eek:

How lovely to have a new laptop, Talia. I hope it's everything and more that you wish for:beer:

Happy to report that, touch wood, my internet connection has held since yesterday:j. Not sure why but it's very welcome especially as I'm having such a lot of organizing to do online for our trip to Wales on Wednesday and the couple of overnights we'll need when there.

Just a £5 MOC from Morrisons to report so far but Sainsbury's sent me a £12 off code for my next shop with them as a result of me signing up last week to get their initial £18 off a first order offer. Doesn't expire until 11th so might be able to use it. Prefer Morrisons though, even though they don't deliver, as the prices on the things I buy tend to be cheaper and I think their quality is excellent.
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,681 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just checking in to show my updated and final total for September of £434.99. Very happy with that indeed. Looking back at my signature I am pretty consistent so far! Fingers crossed that I'll easily make my target of £310 this month.
    2024 decluttering: 6,924 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 30/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • try_harder
    try_harder Posts: 1,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Please can i join in ,i am hoping for £10 a day so £310 for the month .I sold an item on ebax yesterday and made £9.96 after all fees so a good start to the month .Thank you.
  • First money of the month, £10.45 from eBay sales. Spent this morning listing some more stuff but like everyone I'm starting to run out of things to sell!
    I've joined Vypr this month and signed up for yougov surveys. Need to get back to swagbucks tho. I've given up a bit as I've had no luck with surveys there and that's where I've been collecting the most swagbucks. Some more amazon vouchers would be handy before Christmas!xx
  • Spent this morning listing some more stuff but like everyone I'm starting to run out of things to sell!

Not quite everyone:rotfl:. I'm still drowning in junk:o although whether much of it is actually what anyone wants to buy is another matter:eek:.

Well done on your eBay sales:T. Nice start to the month.
  • Thanks Carbootcrazy!

Just checked my bank and my PPI has cleared. £432.87 :T

I still want to make £100 this month so I'll not add it to my total til the end of the month so I can see how i do xx
  • QueenJess
    £1.08 from a cashback site I checked last week when I realised I had forgotten to check it for months. Also went through a load of eBay listings and tried to update where there were no watchers or few views to see if I can get them moving. Still got more to check and a few more items to list, but hopefully it'll all help.

Managed at last to get enough stuff to get over the minimum amount for musicMagpie and it is boxed up ready to go.
  • QueenJess

Just checked my bank and my PPI has cleared. £432.87 :T

Awesome! :T
  • Hey can i join in please :) £5 a day
    Make £2024 in 2024 £374.71/£2024"Remember not to do too many things at once" said me to herself.Mortgage Free Wannabe #25 2023 OP £2000/£7000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure