Mortgage free by 2023 (!)

Comments

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hope the antibiotics kick in soon DF0D xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Thanks MTG, well I slept propped up and only had a few coughing bouts, so feeling much better today, DS is coughing away so looks like it's got hold of him now..

They have a party today, so not much else will occur really. Need to take my tyre to the garage and do Mr T order later.. but otherwise, pottering about etc. Weather is supposed to be truly awful down here today, so we probably wouldn't have been out anywhere really anyway.

25 points on Ips0s this morning.. few surveys sitting there on p-base which I'll go and do now.

Happy Saturday all.
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • CathT
    CathT Posts: 7,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Oh I love blacklist!

Hope car easily fixed, such a pain and unexpected cost and inonvenience when something goes wrong.

Sounds like a day in staying away from germs and rain is just what you need.
    Apr 2024 - part 1 - £30,337 part 2 - £24,811 Total - £55,148 43 months to go!
  • Hope all is ok with you DF0D xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sorry been MIA, busy week with work and other stuff!

Car tyre cost £15 - phew!
    Paid off another £10.70 from CC3..
    So looking forward to half term!
  • yey it's half term - 9 days off!!!

Full steam ahead with putting the back door in, not planning many days out really - there is one we will do, but bearing in mind, the door will take a few days.. we won't venture far from the house until it is secure.

Bit limited as well as DD had an operation this week, so just need her to take it easy.. but there are loads of crafts that we can do and stuff round and about the house..

absolutely want to get to a beach one day this week, been too long. not sure we've been this year actually!!

Tonight it's a chinese takeaway and catching up with The Blacklist, reckon we will catch up with where they are in the actual series now.. soo much of a pain having to wait 7 days for each episode, I'd much rather find a series and watch it all the way through.. that said we've got the last series of Elementary and Homeland to watch as well..
  • Had a very lazy day yesterday and it's full steam ahead today with taking out the window and putting in a back door, though think the actual taking out won't take place until tomorrow.. Lots of prep going on.

Mr T been and weekly shop in at £46 with 8 greek yogurts that weren't mine as a nice extra! So sent £50 to CC5, so a few £ extra off the total, still not making an impact on it though - stuck £30 on it the other day and it's more than when I started.. could do with cutting it up... but really want to be able to use this when we are debt free and amass clubcard points..
  • Well done with the freebie yogs!

I don't feel as though i'm making much impact with my CC either, although I think its the time of year for me, first four months of the year always seem the most expensive, having just got over Christmas , DH tax bill and loads of birthdays from Jan to April.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Yay to the back door DF0D :T

Mr T sent me some extra lemonade today too :beer: we don't often have things like that in but 2 bottles will last us ages haha!!! Yay to half term, I'm looking forward to some chilled out mornings and catch ups xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Bank account all quiet, £3.58 reached payable on TCB so another am@zon voucher requested. My plan to let these build up has gone by the wayside, but i am using them to buy birthday or Christmas presents when they are on offer - currently got about £6 in there.. picked up some reading books last week for the littlies, the next level up as they are happy to pick up books and read and that's something I do not mind spending pennies on.

Full steam ahead with windows and wall removal today - apart from that a quiet day at home for us all..

Just checked TCB and another £1.01 has tracked..

Have a good day all!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family