Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Comments

• pollys
    pollys Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Splat pencil sharpeners 24p, great for party bags, I got some to put in the treat box at school the children love them.

Also got stickers, Peppa Pig, Fairies, Toy Story £1.79 reduced to 44p another favourite at school.

Lots of other 70% off bargains.

Pollys
    MFW 1/5/08 £45,789 Cleared mortgage 1/02/13
    Weight loss challenge. At target weight.
  • tylers_mum
    tylers_mum Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    js little ones eco 24 sensitive baby wipes travel pack went through tills at 29p sel also 29p dont know if this is usuall price but have looked online and can only see x72 pack for £1.63 just got 1 pack to try .... full size soft and strong wish i bought more :)
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    I managed to pick up the stickers for 44p. I also got a pencil case, shopping pads that stick on the fridge and selotape wrist refills all at 70% off. It is worth looking up the stationery aisle as they seem to be having a bit of a clearance. They had some of the Crayola sets at either half or 70% too, I picked up a glow explosion!
  • gbpaln
    gbpaln Posts: 11 Forumite
    In my local Sainsburys (London Colney) I bought a Ben 10 20cm toy (Humungousaur) for £1.34, in the clearance section.
  • katyj10
    katyj10 Posts: 209 Forumite
    Sainsbury's in Doncaster town centre had the Vaseline pots of lip therapy in the limited edition flavour 'creme brulee' reduced to £1.50. They are selling in Boots for £2.99 at the moment so this is a bargain!

Has anyone tried it and is it nice? I wish I had bought one now...
  • levis2891
    levis2891 Posts: 179 Forumite
    my sainsburys had quite a few yogurts for 10p
    they were where they normally put reduced items but they had sels saying 10p and all had long expirey dates (around 27-30th). so i'm guessing their changing ranges or packs have updated packaging coming so they are getting rid

included;
    twekkelo farmhouse yogurt - apple&cinnamon 500g
    Rachels organic low fat apple&elderflower 450g
    ski smooth limited edition toffee apple 4pack
    sainsburys be good fromage frais 200g
    sainsburys so organic natural yogurt 1kg
    ..and i think 1 or 2 more brands but i didn't get those and dont remember what they were

all for 10p each :D
  • LGDNUFC
    LGDNUFC Posts: 249 Forumite
    I think Sainsburys must be changing the look of their own branded laundry range as in my local Sainsburys (Northumberland Park) they had the old range reduced..so I managed to get 2 x Sainsburys Colour care liquid gels (21 washes each) for £1.50 each!! They had Bio liquid gel and boxs of powder too..
  • mamto3
    mamto3 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Kids cycling helmets, elbow and knee pads and gloves.
    The helmet has a soft shell
    Girls are glittery pink with rainbows
    boys are camo.
    Reduced from 19.99 to 4.99
    I bought a girls one a while back when they were 1/2 price and they are fab, really hard wearing.
    Hope this helps someone.
  • Snugster
    Snugster Posts: 105 Forumite
    Hi Please can you tell me which store in bournemouth you went to and if there were any left.

I am off on a hen weekend to ibiza next weekend and I have made Ibiza survivial kits.... these will be perfect to put in at this price lol
    knowing we will not use them as we are all mature ladys now hehe :rotfl::rotfl:
    They aren't just to prevent you getting pregnant you know.
    Please use them, better safe than sorry.
  • Maybe by 'mature ladies' they mean they don't have sex with random strangers they meet on hen weekends? ... Hence not needing them
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback