**Make Me Rich This Year eBay or Else!!**

Comments

• MiaowMiaow
    MiaowMiaow Posts: 414 Forumite
    I have 34 items listed in total now. Sold one yesterday for 50p!!! Will be off to post it in a minute, hopefully going to list some more this afternoon. determined to make some money!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I have 4 items with bids of 99p :rotfl::rotfl:

Think I need a few days next week to add some new stuff :D
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • too_much_debt
    too_much_debt Posts: 3,218
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've got about 12 items finishing in the next hour, have bids on 4 things, one at £4, one at £5.99, one at £13.99 and can't remember the other one, am going to relist all my other items that ended without bids after 8pm (once Eastenders has finished). Was going to wait for the next free listing weekend but just want the stuff gone.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • MiaowMiaow
    MiaowMiaow Posts: 414 Forumite
    47 items listed now - i am ebayed out!! few bids and few watchers so will just wait and see... :-)
  • Floxxie
    Forumite
    A bit surprised how quick people put the stuff they have bought off you onto their own listings. They received the item this morning and it's on there at 4 times what they paid me!
  • too_much_debt
    too_much_debt Posts: 3,218
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Floxxie wrote: »
    A bit surprised how quick people put the stuff they have bought off you onto their own listings. They received the item this morning and it's on there at 4 times what they paid me!

What a cheek, hope they don't get any bidders.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • Sparkle80
    Sparkle80 Posts: 1,113
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Having a bit of a slow week...27 listed, only 7 £0.99 bids so far, hope they pick up before they end at the weekend!
  • Floxxie
    Forumite
    What a cheek, hope they don't get any bidders.

Me too :mad:

Good news is that I had a message from someone who was interested in my item that is on for £125 and they have placed a bid this morning. As it is collect only, I am hoping that they pay cash as eBay have made enough off me without adding Paypal fees on.

Just off to post two items and am then spending the day mystery shopping - not looking forward to that but have to make up the hours :(
  • SJP
    SJP Posts: 682 Forumite
    Hi all

Could I join the thread?

Been reading through some of the posts and some of the things that people put on ebay make me smile, i've thrown loads of broken toys over the last couple of years....

I've dabbled on ebay over the years, however just recently i've underestimated postage and its really put me off. Especially when the actual listings take time to do....

However, i'm going to try again....

I've quite a lot of playstation games to list, am I better off taking photo's of these?

Also, is there a best day to end the auctions on? I used to think it was Sundays?

Thanks
    Challenges - repay all credit cards by end of 2015
    Starting the savings for retirement :rotfl:

DS aged 14, DD aged 3 :j
  • *KT*
    *KT* Posts: 251 Forumite
    I know this is a tiny thing but I'm really chiffed. I just made my first star!

Yay!
    Can we pretend that aeroplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, cause I could really use a wish right now...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure