Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    doodygirl wrote: »
    Morning does anyone know when payments are taken for birchbox and GlossyBox please? I was expecting today but nothing has been taken

Did anyone get the free pink parcel? I never got mine so I cancelled my subscription its a shame really because in a was going to keep that one going too

I think that the paynents are taken close to the shipping date and both boxes ship close to the middle of the month.

I didn't order the free pink parcelparcel because I already have a subscription but if you said that you get your period before the 10th of the month your first box would have been the April one, since you order it on the 8th, too late to receive your box before your period. This happened to me when I ordered my first box. It's worth contacting them, they have great customer service!
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    If you subscribe for a Tatler trial at 3 issues for £6 you can get the Birchbox for free:

https://secure.magazineboutique.co.uk/checkout/CNDE/checkout?PUBL=CNDE&PUBC=TAT&PROM=7TA14400&COUNTRY=GBR

Just make sure you cancel before the trial ends or it continues at £19.50 every 6 months.
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    If you subscribe for a Tatler trial at 3 issues for £6 you can get the Birchbox for free:

https://secure.magazineboutique.co.uk/checkout/CNDE/checkout?PUBL=CNDE&PUBC=TAT&PROM=7TA14400&COUNTRY=GBR

Just make sure you cancel before the trial ends or it continues at £19.50 every 6 months.

Do you know if it's a standard BB or a special edition?
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Pleut wrote: »
    Do you know if it's a standard BB or a special edition?

It's the ltd edition Tatler box afaik.
  • sn1987a
    Options
    wdah wrote: »

Thanks for posting the link! I ordered the tatler trial! Let's see when the birchbox arrives! I hope I will remember to cancel the subscription!!! Did anyone else order it? Let's remind each other in a couple of months to cancel it!
  • sn1987a
    Options
    There is a Agender Selfridges beauty box coming up, you can sign up here:
    http://www.selfridges.com/content/article/agender-beauty-box-sign-up&cm_sp=MegaMenu-_-Beauty-_-Agenderboxsignup
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    sn1987a wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the link! I ordered the tatler trial! Let's see when the birchbox arrives! I hope I will remember to cancel the subscription!!! Did anyone else order it? Let's remind each other in a couple of months to cancel it!

Just ordered it! I'll definetly need reminding, I've got a memory like a sieve!
  • Alidolly
    Alidolly Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    beauteque have another bag up - 7 Tony Moly products for $28 plus $8.95 postage from the US. One of the items is a black sugar body scrub and you can pick between a lip scrub or lip balm (in the shape of lips 👄)

Tony Moly has some really cute packaging including their fruits range 🍎🍊🍒🍓🍑🍅 but not sure what will be included as well as the lips. Can recommend the products though 😀
  • Rose80
    Rose80 Posts: 297 Forumite
    Options
    Tatler deal is a great bargain!

Just to say I just tried period box and pink parcel and in a quick summary period box was very poor value for money IMO and enough sanitary products for about 2 days! Pink parcel however I thought was great, really liked the make up, absolute bargain at the 5.95 introductory price.
  • Flygal
    Flygal Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know where we fill in the surveys on birchbox? I can't seem to find it! We can do that can't we? Like glossybox? I'm sure I've done it in the past but have been really rubbish doing it recently! Want to start earning some points!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure