Dancing in the Rain

Options

Comments

• Tinkerbelle2000
    Options
    Sounding very productive DIA, have you thought of any more inserts yet? I spent hours looking at you tube videos to get together all the lists I wanted.

I forgot to mention have you seen the habit trackers too? I have just added a fuel usage to mine as I have pre-payment meters and the smart meter gives me a reading of the amount of money I spent the previous days and I have also got a credit score tracker now so hopefully I can improve that as the debt goes down.

That's the fun with journals, you can always adapt them.

Tink xx
    As of 31st December 2018 Total Debt = £15837.59
    DEBT 1 - £41.10 DEBT 2 - £257.41 DEBT 3 - £584.12 DEBT 4 - £700.00
    DEBT 5 - £655.02 DEBT 6 - £669.18 DEBT 7 - £3448.00 DEBT 8 - £2169.12
    DEBT 9 - £2964.25 DEBT 10 - £4349.39
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Thanks Tink,

I like the idea of the habit trackers for numbers of fruits/veggies and another for water. I'm going to add that to my daily log

I'm trying to keep it relatively simple for now, but I could just hug you for introducing me to this. It is so me :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Today is my second NSD. I aiming for 3 in a row. I am enjoying not spending. :)

I have £90 to last for 25 days. Travel and weekly top up shops need to come out of that. I have a £60 shop being delivered and AnC veggie box next week but even so, it will be tight. This is partly because I paid for a course I’ve been wanting to do for 2 years so I don’t regret it :)

I will be at a conference for 2 days where all my food and drink during the day will be catered for so I won’t put my monthly shopping order in until I come back. I will also not eat in the evening so I don’t have to spend money. :)

Exhausted. I guessed I had been gardening for about 2 hours but when I checked the clock it said 32 minutes. Considering I haven’t done anything at all for months I am going to carry on feeling pleased with myself and do more tomorrow :)

A nice lazy Sunday for me. I had a 2 hour phone call. Roasted some tamarin pumpkin seeds, lazed around and watched omnibus Corry :)

I’m going to clean my dining room and try and work out why it gets so messy

I’m still considering selling my bike. I love it but it takes up too much room and in the future I want a foldable Brompton in yellow.

I want to set up a separate account for debt repayment as I am already paying £156 over the agreement and if I pay any more over they might ask me to do an income and expenditure sheet again. I’ll keep it as it is, and put money away to repay at the end of 2017 as a final payment before I am DF ;)

I hope you are having a good day reader
    DIA x
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    I had the sort of breakfast available in trendy cafes. All the ingredients contain iron in this breakfast are loaded with iron:

I made quinoa porridge with toasted pumpkin seeds, organic, sliced, dried apricots, tamari toasted pumpkin seeds and maple syrup. I made the cashew milk too. It was better than the boxed variety and MUCH cheaper. :)

I made soup today out of the stuff in the fridge already…black lentils, kale, onions, potato, a nub of chorizo, miso and 1/2 a red pepper…wasn’t sure about the ingredients, but it came out fine.

Buckwheat pasta, tomato sauce, mediterranean veggies and tuna for supper

Shopping arrives on Sunday. I have 2 days away. So, that’s only 3 days to cater for, so I’m trying to eat from what I already have so I can protect the money I have.

I slept 9 hours last night, 11 the night before and I am still tired so I am listening to my body and having another easy day. On one hand my 2 non working days have been very lazy, but I am thankful I haven't felt this tired on a working day

If my energy picks up I will do a little gardening :)

I hope your week got off to a flying start :)

DIA x

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Tinkerbelle2000
    Options
    I'm so glad I have been able to persuade one person to start planning and that you love it.

It must be the clock going back that have zapped our energy. I have been exhausted and even overslept a little this morning. I went to bed early last night too. Another one tonight and I should be back on track.

Tink xx
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    A disturbed night with weird dreams for me too.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • Orange_Ena
    Orange_Ena Posts: 1,297 Forumite
    Options
    Evening DIA, just caught up with your diary :)

Love the M&S bargains, absolutely amazing. Those sort of things with a long date would make a nice little hamper for someone, I'm going to pop in and look!

Have you looked on Pinterest for bullet journals? So many lovely inspiring ideas. So many things to track!

Have a lovely week filled with NSD's :):)
    Debt Apr 15 - £6895.44 :( Apr 17 - £2500 :) Dec 17 - £560 :) July 18 - £199 :D
    CHEFS challenge (Cruise Holiday Entirely Funded by Surveys) - £685.79
    Every penny is a prisoner :D
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Thanks for dropping by ladies :)

A 10 hour sleep last night. It seems to have worked because I am not tired today for the first time in 3 days.

WFH today and not a stressful day work-wise either :)

Still loving my journal. My manager queried my next week’s schedule. I was able to open my journal and say what it was with confidence. She is asking for my attendance for meetings in April 2017. I put them straight into my future log :)

My third NSD. It’s great. Because 3 days ago I had £90 to last the month AND I STILL HAVE IT. :D

Not so easy today as I want chips and chocolate and crisps and a glass of wine. I always get like this when supplies are running low. Nothing much in the house except the little burgers in the freezer so I made more soup: adzuki, lentil and kale. It’s tasty so having it for supper too. Last night’s supper was scrambled eggs and avocado. I’m starting to enjoy lighter meals in the evenings. :)

Washing on the line drying but it’s do dull and damp outside I wonder if it will dry at all.

Jumping in the bath. Using geranium oil and a lovely neom bath oil. Hoping it will knock the edge off the craving for sugar :)

Happy Tuesday
    DIA

Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello DIA. I'm sorry to read you've been feeling a bit low on energy recently. Have you looked at maybe increasing vitamin D levels in case you're suffering from a bit of sun deprivation?

You sound like you're back on track with being organised. I definitely need some help here so I'll try to get started on my test bullet journal this week. I've bought a beautiful journal and I don't want to mess it up so thank you for the sample idea. I have lots of cheap rubbish notebooks I won't mind wasting.

I hope you're feeling better and getting more sleep.

MTxx
  • Tinkerbelle2000
    Options
    10 hours sleep, how wonderful. I don't know why but I am waking up at 5am every morning.

Aren't the future logs handy. The thing I struggle with is that I have got a planner and printed out free pages for it up to February next year. My mum always used to say it was bad luck to write in next years diary before the new year. Has any one heard that before? So I don't mind having the future log as a page as it isn't part of a diary lol.

I haven't been really motivated to do anything this week as I'm so tired, roll on one more day then 10 lovely days off.

Tink xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts