Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    waddy80 wrote: »
    They are a nice to keep all your cards in one place on the present table. I had one at my wedding a few years ago and it was well recieved.

Thanks. I'm out of touch with what happens at weddings these days.

Forty years ago the presents were sent to my parents' house prior to the wedding and stayed there till after the honeymoon. The only cards (and telegrams) at the reception were from people who couldn't attend on the day. The reception was at an hotel, not at my parents.

I'll now wait for someone to say that they had a present table at their wedding reception 45 years ago!
  • savykate
    savykate Posts: 583 Forumite
    saw them putting out the cutest things today but sadly didn't have a use for them!!

beautiful pale blue and pale pink cupcake wraps in packs of 10. looked so sweet. :)
    :jGoals for 2015:j
    Win £2015 in 2015: £304.08/£2015
    Reach goal for house deposit
    Reach 11st (4.5lbs to go)
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    like this:

359wlmu.jpg
    that is the one someone on ukbride got from poundland
    if its under a different section, please let me know!

These are available in the Darlington Poundland branch as I saw them in there today. They were with the other wedding related stuff.
  • Hello peeps, I bought a huuuuge casserole dish (with lid) from work today, it was an absolute bargain so hopefully at least some of you will be able to snap one up from your local store.We also have Cadbury Clusters in again (product focus this week so you should find them round the tills)They're in Christmassy packaging but BBE date is November so you'll have plenty of time to eat them :) xx
  • Splashy
    Splashy Posts: 172 Forumite
    I got some EggBods from the toy section today - they are little wind up things that you can buy more than 1 and interchange their heads and arms - like these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004QF0S5W/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004QF0S2U&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0RAEDF8GB5RQW0RKBP38

They only had 3 from the range but seem nice

Also some Horrid Henry Joke books
  • mutley_muppet
    mutley_muppet Posts: 1,071 Forumite
    Hi,
    Does anyone know if Poundland take manufacturers coupons please?

I noticed they are selling Kleenex balsam tissues (small square boxes) and I have some coupons for £1 off?

Thanks. :beer:
    "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, (1773-1855).
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Today I bought: A pack of 4 x Cadbury wispa gold, A pack of 6 x mini hobnobs, Paris Hilton false eye lashes & babyliss hair accessories.
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    I hope there is some of those wedding boxes in my local store as have been looking for one that is inexpensive but nice looking
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • Hi,
    Does anyone know if Poundland take manufacturers coupons please?

I noticed they are selling Kleenex balsam tissues (small square boxes) and I have some coupons for £1 off?

Thanks. :beer:
    Afraid not hun :( x
  • mutley_muppet
    mutley_muppet Posts: 1,071 Forumite
    Afraid not hun :( x

Thanks for your reply. I will use them at Waitroes then, they have the 6x9 little tissue packs for 98p. :beer:
    "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."

Stephen Grellet, (1773-1855).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure